Why always me?

One, two steps till the end.

Narrators POV:

Stretching your arms wide you stepped out of the building, finally you  were finished with work for this day. It was not that you don't like your jobs. But it was stressful. Who could have ever thought, that serving people in a Coffeehouse/Ice cream Bar would be this nerve-wracking.

Thinking about how you could spend the rest of the day, and your holiday which is going to start tomorrow, you went through the streets looking at the displayed goods in the shops. But nothing really catches your attention. There was nothing of witch you thought: Oh, I have to spend my money on that! To be honest right now you wasn't able to brim over with enthusiasm for anything. You just couldn't get happy without this person around you. You missed your best Friend. But since she's going to come back from her trip to Japan this evening, the pain was easy to endure. Sighing you stepped out of the shop just to stop right away. Screaming voices almost gave you a tinnitus. What the hell? You looked at them with rage in your eyes. Why the hell were they acting like this.

Distracted by the vibration of your cellphone you almost fell down. While struggling not to you crashed into a screaming fangirl with a BEAST-Sign in here hand. “Ah, Mianhe~” You looked at her, without any sincerity and bowed quickly so she wasn't able to see your face. Quickly you pulled your phone out and immediately smiled when you saw the Caller-ID. “Yoboseyo! Are you back in Korea?” One hand covered you ear so that you were be able to understand what she said, while you tried to get away from this like crazy screaming girls... and boys like you saw now.

Yes, I am. Since noon to be honest.”

WHAT? Why haven't you been visiting then? You said you would come!”

Yeah but-” You saw her in front of you. How could she? You smacked her head from behind, making her wince in small pain.

“ “Yeah, but”-what?” You shut your phone and looked at her with crossed arms.

“___-ah! What are you.... well I.”

“You found out that there was some crazy fangirl- again and decided to ditch your best friend for it again, weren't you?” You lifted an eyebrow in annoyance. Not that you wasn't used to it, but still it got on your nerves. Well, a little. Actually you were just happy that she was back home again. Not that you would say it, teasing her was just to funny.

Ne... but it's BEAST you now! A fansign! Thats just so cool.” Sparkling eyes looked into yours, expecting you to be as happy as her. Even if she knew that you didn't liked Beast. But also she knew that there was no way not smile seeing her like that.
You pouted and shook your head.

You now I'm just doing this with you, because I like you.” Laughing you grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the front ignoring the offended cries of the fangirls. Grinning you pushed Hye Mi to the front, so that she was able to see her beloved Idols clearly. The lines for the signing weren't even starting to form now, but she should be the first, since she was the only one in your mind who really deserved something like this. Again you had to laugh at the apologies she send to the other people which you almost pushed on the floor. “I'm not sorry at all”, you shouted to them.

YAH! That's not nice you know?” Hye Mi puffed when you finally stopped walking to the front. With a genuine smile on your face you poked her cheeks. “But you're not doing anything against it, aren't you?”

Hye Mi made big eyes. “Well... it's really useful...” She grinned evilly. It made you frown.  Despite her cute appearance she could be really mean. No one ever thinks that of her and even if you knew her since almost two years, it still shocks you. You shook your head. You really loved that part about your best friend. Made her more like you. '

Well. I'm leaving. I wait at the book store, okay?” You already waved at her, but suddenly she gripped you by your arm forcefully.

You can't leave me alone! The other are looking like they are going to eat me up, when you leave.” Your gazed at the people behind you. Well, they really seemed pretty pissed. But there was now way you could stay. That would mean you had to face them. You didn't want to face them. You shook your head in shock. “No way! I'm not going to them with you!”

Please! I just came home and you never share something like that with me. Just this one time~”

Ahhhng! Stop pleading please...” Struggling to get away from her you stepped backwards, stepping on someones foot. “AH! That hurts, please get off of my foot.”

The familiarity of the voice let you frown. Quickly you turned around, stepping of from that foot, you were standing on, just to face the leader of Beast. Crazy screams hurt your ears and you quickly bowed. “Mianhanmida!” You had to shout to make him hear your. Crimson you lifted your head looking at him apologetically.

Nah, thats okay. But now you have to get an autograph from us. As punishment, you know.” Grinning the Bapo-Leader threw two thumb-up signs and you sighted. You didn't even want to know how much of your conversation it heard. How can someone who must now that you don't want to meet them, just from your tone, say something like that. You looked him sitting down behind a table, along the other members. Yoseob quickly bends to him, asking something from which Doojoon had to laugh.

Yah, do you know him?” Stunned Hye Mi looked at you, forming a perfect 'O'. With a defeated look at your face you grabbed her chin and shut .

No, but it seems, that he has heard that I don't like them out from my tone.” Expressionless you bit your lips. What should you do now? You really didn't want to face them.

“What are you doing now?” She asked, concerned about you. She does not knew why exactly you seemed so desperate to never talk about them, nor watching something from them, but she never asked. Again a point off her which you adored. So now looking them in the eyes, she thought, must be a great pain to her.

...I may just run threw them quickly, taking those stupid autographs and selling them on eBay, I think.” You laughed at her, then gulped. “I'm afraid, these girls behind you may lynch me, if I don't. Since I dared to step their oppa on his feet and then even talking to him. How could I possibly turn down this punishment.” You knitted your eyebrows. “Better than dying.”

Doojoons POV:
What an interesting girl. For what is she even coming to a fansign if she doesn't like us. Maybe because of her friend. “Yah, Hyung! Why are you forcing her to get an autograph?”

I turned my head to Yoseob. “I don't know. Seems fun, doesn't it?” I had to laugh. Of course this little boy wouldn't understand. “She just seems so forced. I think she wishes to be somewhere else right now.” Grinning I turned myself to the crowd. Waving to the cameras waiting for me. I knew sometimes I could be mean, but just as I said, she seemed to be intersting.