Eating topic: Are you dating?

One, two steps till the end.

Your POV:
Shock overhelmed me, when Yoseob started to mention Karaoke. There was no ing way I would go to karaoke. Then they could show themselves around in this unknown part of Seoul. We wouldn’t be coming with them. Not showing them anything. Why we? As if I would leave those people alone with my most precious girl. Uh-uh she shouldn’t be around such Idiots. Who knew what they were going to do with her. Not that I think that they would do something she wouldn’t want but I really don’t need a all squeaking and squealing Hye Mi around me. She’s nervewrecking enough when she was her smiling self. Not that I don’t like it. If I would she wouldn’t be my best friend, but still...


For Gods sake could someone just stop this boy? There’s no Karaoke for you Yoseobie. I wish I could say that, but since we decided to show them around (well since I decided to make Hye Mi happy) I haven’t spoken a word. Just like this person who I could clearly glare at me. Freaking Idiot. If he wants to say something them he should just open his stupid mouth. I wasn’t doing this for him. He wasn’t existing I decided. Just as the option to go Karaoke. But gladly Dongwoon saved me. I can’t sing if I’m hungry and since I haven’t eaten anything the whole day it was time to get something. But then, before I could say something the whole thing of screaming around about what they wanted to do first started again. Where they mental? People could here them! You didn’t want to be seen with them. Would kill your reputation. But suddenly my stomache grummbled and everything was save. Good thing. Taking Hye Mis Hand I lead them to Jae Song. Ignoring the strange stares from this guy. Of course he had to follow me too. He was part of BEAST and as this I didn’t know him. Finished.

 

Narrators POV:
Breathing heavily you took the hard road to Jae Songs Food stall. You had wanted to tease them, for even daring to think about going to karaoke, but in the end you just tortured yourself. Your throat was hurting like it wanted to burst. Of course you even hadn’t something to drink since your last ice cream. Finally arrived you smiled at the common Food stall and at his owner. “JAE SONG!” You screamed, smiling like Hye Mi always smiled at Hyunseung since they started talking. A beautiful, kind face look out of the stall. Then he smiled and opened the door. Wrapping his arms around you, he dragged you to the stall and sat you down on a chair in front of it. This thing was more like a open restaurant than a Food stall but at this time, no one was visiting. So you came her, almost everyday, at the same time. Usually he would do the same with Hye Mi, dragging her to the chairs with a hug. But he kinda hesitated. Then he shrugged and waved them to him. Shyly they sat down. Even Hye Mi had this look on her face. You laughed. “So this time, it’s Beast?” You nodded. Yes, this time it was BEAST. Last time it was SHINee. You ignored the irritated looks on the faces of the boys besides you and smiled a Jae Song. He knew that you didn’t like it. That was the reason why you were coming to him, with them. Also he was watching you for these two years, even if you hadn’t noticed. Wow, seeing it like that sounds kinda creepy, but when he found you crying on the ground losing your consciousness, together with Hye Mi there was no way to let you alone again. And for that you were very thankful. He was the only man you really trusted in. You stomach grumbled again and you made a face. “Just give us something to eat now!” Laughing he nodded and then looked at you again. “But, you are so much and I was about to close! I need a little help.” You stood up again, just noticing Doo Joon and Hye Mi did the same. Irritated you looked at the leader. “Well I thought... when we’re daring to ask you to show us around at least I could help...” You lifted an eyebrow.

Why not.” It wouldn’t matter anyway and Hye Mi should just continue talking to the boys. She was better at that than you. “Hye Mi, sit down again. Today I’m serving you!” She grinned and nodded with a adorable smile
Getting into the Food stall Doojoon and you followed Jae Song. Wrapping your arms around his waist tightly you whispered to him. “Thank you.” He just smiled and landed a hand on your head. “I would not leave you alone with these people.” A sudden cough let you jump in surprise. You totally forgot Doojoon was still there. Grinning you let go of Jae Song and turned at him. “Any problem?” You laughed then shook your head. For you it was just normal hugging everybody you liked but you always forgot that other people could see this in a different way. Jae Song clapped and then rubbed his hands. “Now! Let’s do this! Doojoon, cut those vegetables, ____-ah prepare the meat.” You grinned and started to work, one ear always on Jaes instructions. When he started cooking he became someone else. Then he wasn’t kind and cuddly anymore. He got strict and could get angry if he had to repeat things more than twice. That’s why he worked alone and not with anyone other in the Food stall. Just you and people he considered as okay were allowed to work here. So you kinda wondered why he let Doojoon in at the first time, but when he started to , you knew why. “Yah, be nice, Oppa. He’s still your guest.” Smiling you took the knife out of Doojoons hand and showed him how it was done correct. Shaking his head he looked how fast you cut the food. “It’s easy, there’s a trick on it.” You showed him and he immediately wanted to try. Cutting his finger he winced in pain. “Aiiish~ Idiot what have you done?” Jokingly Jae Song rolled with his eyes. Looks  like he liked Doojoon you thought.  “I said cut the vegetables not cut your finger! Go away!” Laughing he shoved the older boy away and you took the hand of the leader and held it under the water, cleaning it.

Are you two dating?” The sudden question shocked you? Well, you were used to it, to be honest, but getting asked so suddenly. Crimson you looked down. Usually this question doesn’t startle you like that, but something was odd about it. Maybe the tease in Doojoons eyes, when he asked you. “We’re not. Really, why is everyone asking that?” You looked at him. It really bugs you to be asked the same question over and over again. “You just look like that”, he bluntly said. Annoyed you took his hands out and put a bandage on his wound. “Maybe we should just start going out, so that the people stop annoying us!” Doojoon lifted his eyebrows and started to laugh. Was he laughing about you? Idiot. “Yah, that’s not funny! For me it’s just normal to cuddle with my friends, it get’s annoying when everyone interprets something wrong. You just stand in front of them dumbfounded in the beginning but it has gone to that point that it just bothers me.” You sighed and stepped out of the Food stall. “Jae I’m going to sit down.”
Okay,  but take that useless human with you!” And with that he kicked Doojoon out of the stall, laughing.

“Food’s ready?” Hye Mi asked when you sat down and you nodded. “He’s just finishing it.” You grinned and lean towards Hye Mi. Steps let you turn around and you saw Jae Song carrying the big pot with the soup. Inhaling deep you bend over when he put it on the table. Sitting down he opened the pot, giving everyone their spoones and their plates. “So, lets eat.” And with that everyone of you took a bit and started to eat this delicious soup.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone :D I hope you liked what you read till now :D But to be honest, that ending was kinda lame at this chapter -.-

Just wanted to wish you a fun time reading this story

kisses: vitokramia <3