Chapter Four

All I need is you

They both walked inside the coffee shop hand in hand, they stopped on top of the stairs because Younha was very scared and nervous.

"What's wrong?" He asked her and she let out a nervous breath.

"I am scared, what if he doesn't like me?"

He walked up the two stairs and cupped her small face in his large hands, he planted a kiss on her forehead and looked into her eyes.

"He will like you, I am sure of that. Plus, he doesn't bite, don't worry"

"Really?" 

"Maybe he does, I am not sure". He playful teased and let go of her face and walked ahead of her. 

"YahYunho!"

He looked back at her while smiling and shook his head, she giggled and followed him downstairs

He looked back at her while smiling and shook his head, she giggled and followed him downstairs. A man approached them and hugged Yunho, so she automatically assumed that he was his friend.

"Hyundong meet my girlfriend Younha. Younha meet my childhood friend Hyundong" 

Yunho introduced the two of them and they shook hands, he smiled watching them interact with one another.

"Nice to meet you, Younha-ssi"

"Nice to meet you too"

"I heard a lot about you from Yunho" He said and she looked at her boyfried and smiled at him, so he talked about her to his friends, she thought. That made her feel incredibly good about herself.

"I hope only good things". She joked and Yunho laughed, Hyundong nodded his head and held a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, only good things"

Younha playfully held her chest and let out a sigh making the both of them laugh. The three of them sat on a table in a very private place because people were in the coffee shop and to avoid unwanted scandals, he chose a secluded area for them to have a good chat with each other.

"What do you want to drink?" Yunho asked as he put a gentle hand on her shoulders,he was looking at her lovingly, that caught his friend's attention. He hasn't seen his best friend so intoxicated with somone in years, he was very gentle with her and very... in love ,even tough they only started dating a few weeks ago.

Hyundong looked over at Younha to watch her reaction to Yunho and how she handled him , he was afraid that maybe she wasn't really into Yunho because there was a huge 10 year between them or maybe she was just using him, even tough there is no reason for her to do so. She was beautiful, rich, very successful and certainly in no need for a man to help her achieve something when she had it all.

He was mistaken because Younha was very much into Yunho as much as he was, he noticed that when he put his hand on her shoulders, her face instantly lit up and she smiled widely but she couldn't meet his eyes because she was indeed very very shy of him especially when he was looking at her the way he was, as if she was the only one in that room, as if she was the moon itself, a beautiful view!

"I'll have some hot chocolate" She said and Yunho nodded and rubbed her shoulders. Hyundong got up and went to his employees to order two americanos and a hot chocolate for them.

"Do you feel a bit comfortable now?" Yunho asked his girlfriend and she looked at him while smiling.

"I do actually, he is very nice but his accent is quite strong"

"That's how I talk as well, we are from Gwangju" He said proudly and she giggled.

"I am from Busan but his accent is way too strong, but it sounds very manly" 

"Really?"  Yunho asked and planted a kiss on her cheek, she grinned widely at his sudden affectionate gesture especially when they were in public.

Hyundong was about to walk towards them but Yunho suddenly kissed her and he turned around abruptly to give them a few more minutes of intimacy together, he finally came back with their orders and handed the cups to them.

"Thank you" They both said at the same time, he once again regained his seat and sipped his coffee silently.

"You don't drink coffee?" Hyundong asked and she shook her head. "It's too strong for her" Yunho explained.

"Yunho used to only drink chocolate drinks and very stuff before the army and when he came back, he started drinking coffee"

"I had a baby's appetite, I still do actually"

"And he's a grown man" Hyundong said making them both laugh at his words. 

"By the way, does anyone else know about you guys being together?" He asked curiously, the couple looked at each other and shrugged, they were curious as well to know if the other told anyone.

"My brothers and my parents, that's all" Younha said and Yunho smiled happily, knowing that she told her family meant that he was serious about him.

"My family, Changmin and my manager" Yunho said, so they both told their families first which meant that their relationship was very much serious.

"We need to tell BoA and Heechul or they will muder us" Yunho said and she nodded her head vigorously to show him how much she agreed to that statement.

Hyungdong excused himself and said bye to the couple because he had some other work to do, the two of them sat together and discussed how they will tell their friends and planned to tell them separately once they meet at the company or somewhere private.

They were holding hands under the table, the didn't dare to let got of one another even if would be more nice to sit while facing each other, they wanted to feel each other's presence against their bodies.

"I am very happy, we decided to take this to another level. I am so glad, I risked everything to ask you out" He confessed and she smiled as she looked up at him.

"I guess you started crushing on me before I did" She wondered and he nodded. "I did, it is a pretty well known fact" He explained himself and she giggled.

"BoA unnie told me that you liked me and I told her that I did as well, she got so excited and told me how much she wanted us to date"

"So she knew? That's why, whenever we were at SMtown concerts, she would start teasing me and pushing me towards you"

"She'll be so happy to hear the news, I guess she will throw us a party" Younha joked and Yunho drew her closer to his chest and wrapped his arm around her waist as she rested her head on his chest.

"She will invite everyone and claim that she was the one who forced us to date" Yunho told her as he rubbed her arm up and down. Younha looked up at him and they looked at each other for a few seconds before he dipped down and claimed her lips, she didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss as she caressed his cheek as they kissed.

Nobody paid close attention to them since it was a coffee shop for couples and they were all busy being in love with their partners to pay attention to others, they were happier than ever.

Younha comes back with a pre-album release single "Nega Dola":

Younha comes back with a pre-album release single

 Younha has released Single Nega Dola

Nega Dola is not the "hip hop dance track" SM told us it would be, but it definitely has the Latin guitar sounds and a sophisticated, elegant feel to it. The choreography to Nega Dola was created by fellow agency senior TVXQ!'s U-know Yunho, Kpop's legendary dancer and leader.

Nega Dola kind of feels like an updated version of something from legendary BoA, and features those trademark, powerful vocals we've come to admire YOUNHA for. The Nega Dola digital single also includes the instrumental version of Nega Dola.

The promotions would last for a week and Younha is set to release her EP "Chat-shire" later this month, but won't be promoting on any music programs due to uknown reasons or clarification from SM ENTERTAINMENT.

Are you guys excited for Younha's return?