Main Female Lead

All I need is you

Stage Name: Younha          

Stage Name: Younha

Birth Name: Jeon YounHa

Birthday: February 1, 1996

Birthplace: Busan

Height: 162 cm

Blood Type: A

Hobbies: Music, Reading, Playing sports, Composing and writing music

Specialty: Dancing, Singing and rapping

Position: Solo

Her official fandom name: Honey

Official color and lightstick: Gold

Official color and lightstick: Gold

She was born in Busan, South Korea

- She has a younger brother Jeon Jung Kook from BTS.

-She has an older brother as well named Jeon Jung hyun.

-She has an older brother as well named Jeon Jung hyun

She attended Dongduk Women's High School.

- She was in the 7th grade when she officially decided to become a singer.

- She failed an audition at JYP but got into SM Entertainment.

- Later, mr. JYP said that he was going to fire whoever let Younha go.

- She started as a trainee for SM Entertainment in 2007.

- She released her first album 'Lost and Found' on 18 September 2008.

-She is very cold and scary at first but is an incredibly warm person when you get to know her.

-Younha is straighfoward and strong minded, she doesnt like being led or told what to do.

- Younha is the most rebelious person in SM after Heechul of Super Junior.

- She likes to take control of things especially in relationships.

-Younha likes to be the one to lead during a relationship.

- Younha is very scary to both her brothers and even her parents sometimes.

-She gets very scary once angry and gets extremely distant and cold after fighting with someone.

- She's known for being very nice to her fans. A student fan who spotted her at a restaurant said she gladly welcomed her and gave her an autograph telling her to stay healthy and study hard.

- SHE is best friends with BoA.

- Suzy's younger brother in an interview said he's a fan of YOUNHA.

- In 2011 she acted in the romantic comedy high school musical Dream High where she plaid Kim Pilsuk, along with Kim Soo Hyun, Ok Taecyeon (2PM) and Suzy.

- In 2013 she acted in "You Are The Best!" where she played the role of Lee Soon-Shin.

- In 2013 she acted in "Pretty Man", together with Jang Geun Suk.

- In 2015 she acted again with Kim Soo Hyun in the popular drama The Producers.

- In 2016 she acted in "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo " with Lee Joon-Gi.

- She said she was inspired by f(x)'s Sully when she wrote the song "Peach". "I wrote the lyrics to "Peach" while thinking of f(x)'s Sulli from a male perspective." (me2day mobile chat session)

- In August 2013, she was rumored to date actor Lee Hyun Woo after a picture went viral of the two in a movie theater. Her agency explained that they're just friends.

- She loves reading books, listening to music, and browsing internet.
- She has many ahjusshi fans. (Older male fans)

Instruments: Guitar

- She loves the color yellow.

- Her favorite food are Raw Fish and Sweet Potato.

- She likes a cool weather.

- She participates to a reality show called 'Hyori's Bed & Breakfast' alongside and Lee Hyori's husband, Lee Sang Soon. The show became really popular.

- Younha's ideal type: "It's just like other people, whenever a cool person comes out on TV, my ideal type of man change."