Chapter One

All I need is you

The SM building was quiet since EXO her partners in crime weren't there, Younha made her way quietly to the practice room where her back up dancers were already gathered.

She got inside and was greeted with the warm welcoming hugs of the crew. She went inside the dressing and changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a large white T-shirt as she always prefers to be free when she dances.

Younha did some stretching as a warm up session and looked up to the wide mirror in front of them.

There stood her current young self looking back at her and her mind wondered back to the 14 year old Younha who stood on the stage for the first time, nervous and scared, she looked at the side of the stage and smiled at her parents, older brother and little brother, the little brother who always supported his sister and annoyed the hell out of her all at the same time.

The golden siblings was their nickname in the industry, the two who always dreamed of being stars in their little shared bedroom.

Younha is now known as the precious card of SM Entertainment, she was an upright idol, never got into any unwanted scandals, sure dated a few times none of them were high profile relationships. Younha made sure to date only non celebs.

At the moment, her love life was pretty much non existent with the preparations for a comeback and a tour, she just wasn't free to date. But, it was pretty much known fact in SM Entertainment that a certain senior member of a very known senior group has a crush on her.

That person happens to be TVXQ's Yunho the king as fans call him, Younha was unaware of that fact and kept her feelings for him to herself and to a few artists of SM. Like Changmin, all of Super Junior, all of Girl's Generation members, BoA and Kangta, yeah a few.

Younha snapped back to her senses when the dance instructor clapped his hands and smiled at her, she smiled back at him and the crew waited for the choreographer to arrive. The choreographer was chosen by Lee Soo Man himself to create a dance for Younha's second title song "Nega Dola".

 

Younha picked up a bottle of water from the ground and drank from it, the choreographer man made his way inside and she chocked on her water. After a coughing fit and the dancers rubbing her back, she finally managed to breath again and immediately rushed to greet him.

He smiled at her shyly and right then and there, the charismatic leader of TVXQ turned into a puppy in front of her.

"Hyung, me and the dancers will go practice in the other room and you can teach Younnie the dance moves" Kasper said and grinned at the older man.

The truth is that the dancers had already learned the choreography and Younha was the only one left in the dark. As it is a known fact that Yunho was crazy about Younha, they decided to leave them alone in the dance practice room.

"Ah okay" Yunho managed to say and then turned to Younha. "I guess you will have to learn the dance all alone"

"Are you the one who created the dance for my song?" She asked and he nodded.

"Great then, teach me"

Yunho took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves then the music, Younha's strong and sweet voice filled the room as the two of them danced in front of the mirror.

She was quick to pick up the dance moves and he was an amazing teacher, there was one move that required for them to practically stick on one another and do a wave.

There was a strong between the two of them as they made eye contact in the mirror and did the wave.

Yunho bit his lip and kept his thoughts to himself and she did the same, they repeated the dance about three times until she finally memorised it.

Yunho called the dancers and monitored from the side , he kept a stern face as he watched her do the same move he did with her but this time it was with another male dancer.

As much as he hates to admit it, he was jealous of that back up dancer, he wanted to be the one dancing with his crush.

"Okay guys, let's take a break" Yunho announced and the dancers left the room to freshen up a little, Yunho quietly picked up a water bottle, openned it and handed it to the female that was sitting on the ground trying to catch her breath.

She looked up at him from her spot and smiled, he smiled back at her and crouched next to her, his charismatic look was replaced by a softer one as if he looked at his most treasured thing in the world, he instinctively reached his hand and caressed her hair.

"Are you tired?" He asked in a soft tone while he caressed her hair multiple times, Younha never felt more like a dog in her life as much as she did at that moment. The dancers were watching carefully from behind the glass door trying to hold in their screams of excitement.

"Dead tired" She responded in a playful tone and he chuckled. "Do you have anything to do this afternoon?" He asked and she shook her head. "No, I finally have some free time before promotions start" She said and he grinned.

"Wanna have dinner together?" He bravely asked and Younha almost had a heart attack at the sudden request as for the dancers their souls already left their body as they jumped up and down with their hands on their mouths keeping them from screaming at loud at Yunho's cool move.

"Y-yeah,why not?" Younha stuttered for a second but played it off. "As a date" Yunho added and her eyes widenned. "A date?" She asked in disbelief and he nodded.

"Umm, yeah sure" She said and he grinned widely almost too widely that if he smiled more, his mouth would tear apart. The dancers cooled themselves off and walked inside as if they heard and saw nothing earlier.

Younha joined the dancers and Yunho stood on the side filming the dance practice, his stern face was replaced by a wide grin whenevr she made eye contact with him.

Guess the long term crush could maybe take another turn for the better!