23-The Apology

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

It's true that regret always come in the end, now I lost both my wife and daughter.

After they left I made up my mind and called Jinyoung.

"What it is now?" He ask in disappointment.

"I need you to go to the Son's Mansion, and tell Mr. Dong--" but Jinyoung really had the guts to cut me off.

"If you are planning to do something bad to them... Well, you are too late. They are on their way to the airport." He said in a bored tone.

"What?! There's No way!" I yelled getting up from my knees.

"It Is Yes way! Just accept It. They are on their way. So forget about your plan of ruining them." He confirmed nodding her head.

"No! That can't be happening!" I screamed in disbelief.

"It is happening for real." He commented.

"Then Where are they going?!" I ask impatiently giving Jinyoung a sharp look.

"Tssk, you are so late Sehun ah. They are leaving To London forever." He dramatically answered.

"Wha-- Jeez. Thanks Jinyoung." I kiss him on his cheek before leaving the house.

I hailed a cab and told him my destination.

"To the airport." I said curtly, getting my phone from my pocket and called Mr. Park.

"What do I owe you Mr. Oh?" Mr. Park on the other line said.

"You owe me big time, but for now I will ask you a favor." I told him.

"What It Is?" He relented.

"I need to know the flight schedule going to London, and tell your security personnel to let me in as they saw me run Inside. I just need to chase after the person that makes my daughter happy." I replied Hurriedly.

"Is that so? I can do that. Anything else?" He inquired.

"Oh, and hold the flight going to London and don't let it take off unless I find the people I'm looking for. Thanks." I said waiting for his response.

"Okay, I get it Mr. Oh. bye." he said before hanging up.

After an hour, well, It feels like it's forever because of the traffic coming from left to right, at last I finally arrived at the airport.

"Here, keep the change." I hurriedly get out from the cab and run to the entrance as soon as I hand him the money.

 

"Show me your I.d sir?" a guard said sternly.

I reluctuntly show him my I.d and his eyes went wide.

"You are Mr. Oh Sehun?" he clarifies.

"Yes, I am. Can you let me in now? I was told by Mr. Park that I can come inside." I told him.

"Uh yes. Sorry for the inconvenience Sir you can go now." he apologized giving My I.d back.

I only nod my head before running to the right section where I know the waiting area for passengers bound to London.

I search through the sea of people but I can't find them.

'! Where are they exactly? Where do I start searching for them?' I thought discouragely.

"Uhmm. Excuse me?" I tap the guy who's in his 20 on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Yes? What is it Sir?" He politely ask.

"Is this the waiting Area for flight bound to London?" I ask to make sure I hadn't lost my way.

"Yes Sir. Most of the passengers are now inside the airplane." He answered.

"Is that so? Okay thank you for the Info." I replied before walking to the security area.

The security assign there just let me In. 

'Where the hell do I start looking for them?' I thought when I was Inside the Aircraft.

So instead of going through the seat one by one to look for them, I decided to go to the cockpit and ask for the pilot's help instead of wasting my time checking each of the passengers.

"I'm sorry Sir, but you are not allowed to be here." One of the crew told me, when he saw me at the cockpit.

"Please, let me. I just need the pilot's help." I plead.

The pilot look at me with pity and nod his head.

"How can I help you sir?" He Inquired politely.

"Can you announce that someone wanted to have an urgent talk with Mr. Son Dongwoon? Tell him to meet me at the waiting area." I instructed.

"Okay, copy that Sir." He replied before announcing what I just told him.

I look at the people who gets out of the airplane. And saw that Dongwoon is one of them.

"Thanks for that kid." I gave him a smile before going out of the aircraft.

But why is he alone? Where is Naeun though?

I hope he didn't let Naeun go to London alone.

 

 

 

DONGWOON POV

"Hi to all the Passengers. I just need to inform Mr. Son Dongwoon that someone wants to talk to him urgently. He'll be meeting you at the waiting area." The pilot announces.

Is he pertaining to me? But who is that person? Why does he or she wants to talk to me?

"You need to go Son. He said It was Urgent." My Mom said softly.

I saw Nangnie sleeping soundly next to her.

"Alright Mom, I will be back in a moment." I kiss her forehead before walking to the entrance.

Well, It's better be a good news.

 

 

 

--- 

I'm here at the waiting area like what the Pilot had just said. But no one Is here tho---

"Dongwoon can we talk?" I heard a very familiar voice that I have wish not to hear again.

"Sehun?! What are you doing here?!" I ask furiously.

"I came here to ta---" but before he could finish his sentence, My fist connected with his face.

My rage took over me. And he deserves it for hurting my daughter.

"How dare you show your face to me. You lunatic animal!" I spat angrily while punching him in his stomach, but he didn't fight back instead he was just receiving all my punches.

"Fight back Sehun?! What are you trying to pull now huh?!" I punch him again in his face.

"Nothing! I just wanted to talk to you?" Sehun wipes the corner of his mouth.

"Talk?! For what? After you disgrace my daughter infront of those people. No way in hell, I'll let you talk to her!" I replied in a loud voice.

"Please. Just hear me out. This is for the sake of our daughters. I'm doing this for Hayoung. I know I made a mistake for ruining their marriage but I'm here today to fix It, and I was hoping that I am not late for that.." He said after he spit the blood.

"If punching me, can lessen your anger at me. Then continue hitting me! But after th--" he got cut off when my daughter Naeun talk.

"Dad? What are you doing here? And why are you punching him?" She ask a series of question.

"Go back there Nangnie. You have to b---" but Sehun interrupted me.

"Naeun ah, can w-we talk?" He inquired underneath me.

"Shut Up you lunatic! You don't have the right to talk with her. go! And leave us  alone now!" I spat again.

But Sehun was so stubborn to handle.

He has this pleading eyes while looking at us.

"Just this one... please." his tone was desperate.

I punch him again before sighing. "What do you think Nangnie?"

I stood up and went beside My daughter and I saw her contemplate for a moment before nodding her head. "Let's hear him out Dad."

Then she diverts her attention to Sehun.

"Congrats to your daughter's engagement." she smile fakely at him.

"You don't have to. The Engagement party didn't take place." He had this guilty look on his face.

Then He began kneeling. 

"What are you doing Mr. Oh? You have to get up there." My daughter said concernly.

She still cares for her ex father-in-law even though Sehun had done her wrong.

He only shake his head. "I know you can't forgive Me for what I've done. But please spare My daughter Oh Hayoung. She didn't do any wrong to you. She was a victim of my manipulation and greed. She's been hurt and It's all my fault. Because of My thirst to get My revenge from your family Dongwoon, I didn't know that I was drowning My own daughter with Miseries." He told us sadly.

He has this longing eyes before speaking again. "Because I was blinded with fury and getting my revenge from you, I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter