22-The Goodbye?

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

The Son family pack their things while waiting for Hyejeong.

"Is everything done?" Dongwoon asks Naeun who pass him in his room, as he place his final sleeve to his suitcase.

Grandma Son was waiting for them downstair.

"Yes, Dad." Naeun replied curtly as she stop not far from him carrying her suitcase.

"Uncle here are the tickets you ask me to purchase going to London." Hyejeong who just arrived, hand Dongwoon the tickets.

"Let's go." Grandma Son said, walking straight to the front door.

Dongwoon diverts his attention to Dojoon who is waiting at the front door.

"Prepare the car Dojoon." Dongwoon ordered.

They walked to the garage and wait for Dojoon There.

"Take care of the Mansion." Grandma Son remind softly.

"Yes mother." The care taker answered bowing his head.

"So, we will see you next week there." Dongwoon diverted his attention to Hyejeong.

"Yeah, uncle. I just need to fix everything here before leaving." Hyejeong replied.

"Okay, then be careful here." Dongwoon tap her on her shoulder.

"Yeah, uncle you too. And have a safe flight." she waves her hand.

Naeun only offered her a small smile.

"If you are meant to be, you'll meant to be! No one can stop the immovable object if it's meant to cross!" Hyejeong showed her fist to her before walking away.

Naeun shake her head and wave her goodbye.

As Dojoon park infront of them, They slowly get in the car.

Naeun take one last glance at their mansion before closing the window.

Dojoon starts the engine and drive away slowly.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I drove my motorcycle away from there, where I used to call it my home.

I need to see Naeunie. I need to apologize about my action towards her.

I should have fight for us and begs her not to leave me.

I should have known it was just a wicked scheme made by Sehun to get his revenge from Mr. Son.

I step on the acceleration, to fasten my speed.

I can already see the roof of Son's mansion.

After some time I finally arrived and drive straightly inside.

When I saw the gate open I park my motorcycle at the side, and hurriedly walk to the mansion.

"Wait! Stop right there Ma'am! where are you going?!" A guard asks me as he saw me walking to the mansion, then stops me from going further.

"I'm going to see Naeun. Son Naeun." I said impatiently.

"But no one is there inside." he replied confusedly.

"What?! But where did everyone go?" I asks nervously, afraid to hear his answer.

"To the airport." he replied curtly.

"Everyone is going to london forever. Their flight leaves at 4pm." he added.

I snatch his hand and looked at his watch to see it was 3pm.

"What?! Oh my gosh! I have to go. Thanks for the info sir." I said before I hurriedly turn back and drives out there.

 

 

 

---

I broke two no three or more rules, driving recklessly and not stopping when the stoplight turns red and even overtake a bus.

Seriously, I think I'm losing my mind. I didn't If I met accidents or what, because what's important to me is I can manage to go to the airport on time.

I even nearly hit a person who tried to cross the street, luckily I'm fast enough to hit the brake.

"I'm sorry Miss!!" I half yelled casting her a glance for a second before focusing my attention back to the road.

I can even hear the siren of a police car chasing after me.

"I'm sorry I just have to be in the airport before it's too late ." I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Naeun and her family had arrived to the airport safely. Dongwoon Lead them to the departure area waiting for their flight to be announce.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

Hayoung on the other hand had passed through the alley for a short cut.


"Hello, incheon traffic controler. a girl riding a red motorcycle has jumped the signal and is running away. Over." The traffic enforcer said through his walkie talkie.

"Receive the message. Over and out." A police man replied on the other line.


now there are two police cars who is chasing after Hayoung and two motorcycles from traffic enforcers.


Hayoung who is busy looking back to see if the police cars had c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter