12-The Tragedy

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they spent their time in amusement park.

they head back to their home wearing a contented smiles in their faces.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

i am glad to see familiar faces again.

I glanced at my Hayoungie who has still her huge smile plastered on her face.

"Naeunie what do you want to eat for dinner?" She asked me in a gentle voice.

I didn't notice that she was staring at me now.

"Anything Hayoungie. as long as it's edible, i am good." i replied smiling shyly at her.

"Alright. so i'm going to cook now. I don't want my wife to starve." she said kissing me in my forehead before going to the kitchen.

I was bored so i get a news paper to read.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

After they are done having their dinner, Naeun invited Hayoung to their room.

they are lying in the bed facing the ceiling.

"I'm going to visit you tomorrow on your workplace." She uttered softly.

Hayoung looks at her then smiles widely. "Really? You are going to?"

She turns to her side to be face to face with Hayoung.

"Yes. And i am going to bring you, your fave dish." She replied with a smile.

"Oh, thats great!" Hayoung excitedly shout.

"Shhh." She puts her hand on Hayoung's lips shushing her.

Hayoung slowly remove her hands before cupping her face then stare at her lovingly before inching forward to kiss her.

she reponse eagerly making it more passionate.

she quickly hovers above Hayoung controlling the kiss.

Her right hand starts to travel inside Hayoung's shirt caressing her abs.

 

 

NAEUN POV

I don't know what came over me but i think i wanted her, i wanted to feel her touch again.

"Naeunie." She moans making me hot and bothered.

i peck her lips before tracing kisses to her neck, she tries to switch our position and now she is on my top, hovering over me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked gently.

i nod my head while biting my lips.

"Okay, there is no turning back now." She warns before claiming my lips again her left hand travel to my chest.

she slowly nip my lips, i allowed her tongue to enter my mouth, she massage my tongue using her tongue while her left hand starts caressing my left .

she detached her lips from mine then she slowly planted little kisses to my neck.

she bites my neck then it. I close my eyes to the pleasure i am feeling.

 

 

 

---

i woke up to someone giving me kisses all over my face.

i slowly open my eyes and rubs it.

"Good morning Naeunie." She greeted giving me one last peck on my forehead.

"Good morning too Hayoungie." I smiled seeing her beautiful face.

"Breakfast is ready. Let's eat." She said pulling me up.

i facepalm when i remembered what happened last night.

"I'm sorry Hayoungie.." i mumbled lowly hiding my face with my hair.

i fell asleep in the middle of our making love. I'm so embarass with myself.

she laughs softly. "It's okay Naeunie. I know you're tired with our date in amusement park."

"Maybe we can do it later tonight?" I asked hopeful glancing at her then docks my head down.

"Of course. I can't wait to go home early, later. So that i can be one with my wife." She winked when i look up to her.

i smile before getting up to wash my face.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Can i go visit you later in your workplace?" I asked as soon as i sit infront of her in the table.

we are here in the kitchen having our breakfast comfortably.

 

although we talked about this last night, i just wanted to make sure Hayoungie hadn't forget about it.

"Ofcourse. That would be lovely. I want to introduce my wife to my workmates. They are so gonna be jealous that i have the best wife" She stated proudly then smiles at me lovingly.

I smile hearing it before taking a bite of my food.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung already finished fixing herself. She gives one last look to the mirror before going out of their room.

"Bye Naeunie. See you there later. And careful on your way." She bids kissing Naeun on the lips before pecking her forehead.

"Don't forget your lunchbox Hayoungie." Naeun reminded going after her.

"Oh, i nearly forgot. Thanks Naeunie." She said giving her a peck in her forehead again before Hayoung walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

She arrived at her workplace greeting every person she saw.

"What got you in a good mood today Hayoung ah?" Jimin asked when she saw the tall girl smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh. It's just my wife gonna visit me later. I am just so excited about it. And i can't wait to see her." Hayoung replied with a proud smile.

"Really. That's cool. I hope my girlfriend can visit me here too." Jimin said with a pout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Don't worry unnie. Choa unnie will come by." I replied tapping the older girl's shoulder.

"So let start working?" I added waiting for her.

"Sure. let's go." Jimin unnie replied following behind me.

we started working doing my best as i could i have been learning a lot from the past few months.

Naeunie have been patient with me, i just hope that nothing can break us apart.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

After doing the house shores. She went to take a shower. It's already 1pm when she finished doing the house shores.

"Maybe. Hayoungie already had her lunch." She mumbles undressing herself inside the bathroom.

she starts her shower while humming to a song.

She put a shampoo on her hair and wait for five minutes for her hair to absorb it.

after that she rinse the shampoo from her hair.

 

 

 

---

she is already finished with her shower then went to their room to dress.

'I just hope that this would be a perfect day for us.' She thought when she saw the weather don't look good as she walks out their room and went out their house bringing an extra lunch box with her.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

If you sum it up, it will took you forty five minutes to arrive at Hayoungie's workplace.

On my way i bought flowers and chocolates for my wife.

i wanted to make her feel special atleast in my own way.

I know she have been doing everything to make me happy and i wanted to do the same for her.

 

 

 

 

---

I arrived at her work place and i saw one of her workmate walking out of the said building.

"hi, is Oh Hayoung still here?" I asked politely seeing Yena walking to my direction.

well Yena is Hayoung's friend that she met here. She introduces me to her when we are out strolling.

she looks at me then nods her head.

"Yes, unnie. She is still inside. I know she'll be happy to see you." She replied softly.

"Thanks Yena ah. And sorry for taking your time." I said apologetically.

"No, it's okay unnie. I am glad i could help." She smiles.

"Anyway i have to go unnie. See yah around." She added waving her right hand before leaving.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter