21-The Truth Always Prevails

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

After Hayoung had said that to her father, Sehun immediately contacted someone about the Proposal they have for his daughter's engagement.

"Yes, my daughter had agreed about the engagement. Have you prepare the amount that I had propose?" He asks trying to be stern.

"Yes, when is the engagement going to take place?" The man on the other line asked rather excited.

"We can do it Now or tomorrow, anytime you want it. All I want is to make it happen as soon as possible." Sehun replied bossily.

"Okay. I'll prepare my daughter. Let's do the engagement now at your house." The man said.

"Alright see you there." Sehun replied as he hangs up.

 

 

 

---

Sehun can be seen talking to a man Name Kai at his house.

The engagement takes place there. Sehun invited those people whom he thought were rich.

"The auspicious time of the engagement is passing by. But your daughter hasn't come home until now." Kai impatiently said while glancing around looking for Hayoung.

"My daughter Hayoung might be on her way. But you have done all the deal isn't it?" Sehun replied as he whispered the last part.

"You don't have to worry at all Mr. Oh Sehun, I have with me the said deal. I remember my promise very well." Kai replied as he called for the two men. "Kyungsoo! Lay!"

Two men came walking towards them, each holding a brief-case.

They showed it to him and Sehun immediately check what's inside.

His eyes widen and he smile like a fool seeing what's inside.

In the first brief-case contain golds while the other one contain lots of money.

He immediately grabs it from them, and face Kai.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He uttered happily.

"This is nothing at all Mr. Sehun. These are the gift for your daughter. This isn't yet the actual money that we have agreed on. Let's take the marriage once... You will see that you won't find place in your house to keep all these things." Kai proudly stated.

"Let's see. For now, I'll go and find a place  to keep this. Excuse me. And Thank you for this again!" Sehun replied as he passed by Kai.

 

 

 

--

He is in their room, putting the brief-case inside their closet. 

"I will keep so much money with me. Oh my Goddess!" He uttered in glee as he close their closet.

He hadn't notice Yoona walked in.

"Yah listen! What are you doing for money?!" Yoona interrupted walking closer to Sehun.

"You are getting my daughter Hayoung married to a mad girl?!" Yoona tried to calm herself.

"Well, all the girls are same. They are mad. Look at yourself, if you were not mad then, would you say such unfortunate things?... In the occasion of your daughter's engagement party." Sehun replied uninterestingly.

"Do you know what my daughter is going through right now?" Yoona instead asked Sehun who kept mum.

"She is heartbroken, she had started drinking liquor. Did you know that she hasn't come back home since yesterday?" Yoona inquired in a high pitch tone.

"We just t---" but Sehun got cut off.

"And you are not bothered at all about her. Have mercy on your child! Don't be so cruel to her!" This time Yoona can't control her anger anymore.

"Stop your rubbish! I know what I'm doing okay?" Sehun replied before leaving Yoona who is trying to control her temper.

 

 

 

 

---

After some Hours, three Cops arrived at his house, passing everyone.

They are looking specifically for him.

"Last time when I wanted to sell this coat I thought Mr. Lee would buy it." Sehun stated not noticing the cops.

"Who is Mr. Oh Sehun among you all?" the cop name Juno asks confusedly as he sees a lot of people gathered around for a celebration.

Sehun who was talking with the guess was taken aback hearing his name.

"It's me Officer, what's the matter?" He inquired as Juno walks closer to him.

"Is this your daughter's photo?" Juno asks showing him the I.d.

"Yes, this belong to my daughter." Sehun confirms.

Juno was hesistating for a moment whether he'd tell him or not.

"What's the matter officer?" Sehun impatiently asks because the cops have been disrupting the party.

Yoona who heard Hayoung's name, immediately walked to them.

"What has happened to my daughter? Is she alright?" Yoona asks worriedly.

"Your daughter got in an accident. We have recovered all these things from her dead body." Juno replied symphatetically showing them a bloody jacket, a key chain and a wallet.

"No! That's a lie! You are lying officer! My Hayoung is not dead yet!" Yoona stated hysteric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter