20-The Harsh Reality

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

'Why do i have to hurt her like that? Why do i have to suffer? I wanted to end this pain... can someone help me end all of this?' I silently plead while lying on my bed.

I have been crying for two days and i felt like my body is going to give up any moment.

At least I still managed to change my clothes.

Now I'm wearing a big white shirt and a black Pj. My hair a bit messy tied in a ponytail.

"Naeun, sweety? Come out and let's have dinner. It's been two days since your last encounter with her and you didn't eat any since then." i heard my Dad said from outside of my room's entrance.

"I don't have an appetite Dad..." i curtly replied.

"You have to sweety... You are running out of energy from crying, you have to refill it so your body won't collapse." Dad replied concernly, he walked slowly towards me.

"Please Dad... Just let me be." I pleaded in a hoarse voice.

My Dad seems tired, his eyebag are visible enough even from afar.

Did I worry them that much?

My Dad didn't coerce me again, instead he hugs me for comfort.

But no matter how safe i felt in his arms, i can still feel the pain in my heart lingers and it gets Deeper.

After My Dad comforted me, he took my request and left.

"I'm sorry Dad, for troubling you and Grandma." I muttered sadly.

I just hope Hayoung don't think of me as an unloyal lover, I know I have betray her but I did it for her.

I have tolerated my tears, i have survive through a lot of difficulties.

I get my wallet and look inside to get her one and only photo.

'What about my vulnerability? How do I tell you about that Hayoungie?' I mumbled looking at her photo.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

after having a friendly conversation with Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie, I decided to go my way.

"Are you sure? You don't want me to come with you?" Eunji unnie asks worriedly for the third time.

"Yes unnie,  I can manage. You know me I'm a strong person." I tried to give her my most convincing smile.

Eunji unnie sighed.

"Let her Eunji ah. You know how Hayoung ah is, she can be that stubborn person you can meet if you don't let her." Bomi unnie cut in.

"But.... Are you sure she'll be fine?" Eunji unnie asked worriedly.

I was just observing them silently while waiting for my cue to leave.

"Yes, she'll be fine. She'll let us know if she needs us. Right now let's give her the space she needed." Bomi unnie explained.

"Thank you Bomi unnie, for reading what my thought is." I whispered but I didn't say it out loud.

"Okay..  Just be careful Hayoung ah." Eunji unnie finally relented.

I tried to force a smile and gave them a hug. "Thanks unnie. I will let you know if i needed someone to talk to, right now i just wanted to be alone." 

I broke off the hug and walk out their apartment.

"Your motorcycle is in the garage!" Bomi unnie half yelled.

"Thanks unnie." i said without turning around to face them.

I drive with an aimless direction and just enjoy the wind hitting my face.

Even though how many times i have convince myself that it doesn't hurt, it's is

why did Naeun have to do this to me?

Why does she have to slap me with those harsh words?

Why did I have to witness how unloyal she is to me.

The memories of her kissing Hyejeong on the cheek keeps repeating in my head.

I shake my had to erase that memory, but whatever I do it still there, hurting me.

Why did she forget me?

Why must she become unloyal and cruel.

Why my father didn't let me die in the hospital? Does he really loves to see me suffer?

If only i had known that Naeun would be unloyal to me, I would have never woke up in that hospital bed.

Why did I have to survive the operation they have done to me?

And now here I am crying my heart out. I tried to look happy so I won't burden anyone but deep inside i feel like my soul had already left me.

I was lost in the memories I have with Naeun that came flashing back.

"If I have known you are an unloyal woman, then I would never have fallen Inlove with you." I thought halting my motorcycle to the side to avoid any accident.

I went inside the mart to buy a bottle of Soju.

After I paid for it, I decided to drive to the park.

I park my motorcycle infront and went inside, taking a seat on the empty bench.

"You have betrayed me, but my loyalty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter