11-The Engagement?

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

we went on a date, i force Hayoung to bring me on a date, at first she was teasing me saying dates are for loser.

i whack her slightly in her head making her pout.

'aww such a cutie,' i thought staring at her pouting lips.

"Naeun ah eyes up here." she stated lifting my chin up.

"fine, we are going on a date, where do you want us to go?" she asked interwining our hand.

"hhm anywhere as long as i am with you." i replied smiling warmly at her.

and now we are here at the ghoushen river. "do you like it here?" i asked her when i saw her calm  feature.

she open her eyes and stare at me lovingly.

"yes i like it here, it's making me feel serene. and i have promised that if i fall in love with someone i will bring her here with me." she replied making my heart beat so fast.

"uhm have you brought other person here before me?" i asked while diverting my eyes from her, and instead i stare at the river.

we are sitting in the blanket which she had brought with us, and a basket of foods.

"i want you to look at me when i answer it." she said holding my face gently and turn it around slowly to face her.

i took a deep breath then looks at her with a force smile. Hayoung's the first person i have ever love, i just wish that we have known each other sooner to make me her first love. because from what her friends told me, Hayoung had only love one person, and that Hayoung's first love died, thus making Hayoung a person she is now.

i felt a soft lips touch my forehead. "you were spacing out, i did it to have your attention." she explained grinning sheepishly.

i nod my head for her to tell me what her answer is.

"to be honest you are the first person i brought here with me, you are the first person to capture my heart. and you are the first and last person i want to spend my life with.. if i can get married to you right now i will marry you." she sincerely said, kissing my hand then my forehead.

"i love you Naeun ah, i wanted you to know that i am serious about spending my life with you." she added making me cry softly. i hug her tightly.

"i want to spend my life with you too. and i wanted to get married to you." i spill more tears when she said it.

 

 

"Didn't you have a first love before?" I asked looking at her with teary eyes.

"Where do you even get that?" She asked back instead of answering.

"Your friends told me." I answered making her laugh.

"They are just fooling you.. you are the first person i fell in love with, that's why i want to get married to you." She smile, wiping my tears.

"are you proposing to me right now?" i  whispered in her ear, which she just laughed at in a melodiously voice.

"yes, but i don't have a ring with me. oh i need to write my father and tell him about this.. so he'll stop bugging me of marrying someone." she said and standing up pulling me with her.

"yeah, tell him i agree on marrying you, and that no one's gonna be taking my place as his daughter-in-law." i said while back hugging her, she smile and nods her head to me.

 i saw her getting a pen in her pocket, and a paper. i just chuckle at it. she wrote down the things she wanted to tell her father but discard it, and get another paper and just write a direct message telling them we are ready to marry each other.

"let's go, give this to Mr. Baekhyun to deliver it to my daddy. i know my daddy will tell your dad that we are ready to marry each other." she grinned leading me out with our hands still interlock with each other.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"where are you going? what it is?" Sehun asked a series of question, when he saw a telegram messenger, wanted to pass him by.

"a telegram." Baekhyun answered shortly, showing him the telegram.

"telegram!" he repeated gleefully, snatching the telegram from Baekyun's hand.

"you didn't brought bad news eh?" he asked while examining the envelop. 

"Sehun, this time, you didn't tip me." Baekyun replied frowning.

"i have been ruined, and you want a tips. here take this." Sehun said scowling, diverting his eyes from the telegram to glare at Baekyun who only smirk at him.

Baekyun saluted, and stood just there.

"oh god, take care of me." Sehun mumbled, slowly opening the telegram.

"i hope it's not a bad news." he added closing his eyes for awhile before opening it slowly only to have his mouth hang open.

"what happened?" Baekyun asked worriedly when he saw Sehun's reaction.

Baekyun when near Sehun and tap him on his shoulder to which Sehun just shrugged.

"Yoona!! come quickly, something is wrong with him. he is reeling under shocks." Baekyun half yelled calling out for Yoona, who came out from the kitchen.

"what happened?" Yoona asked as soon as she get near where her husband is.

"something has happened to him." replied Baekhyun who is shaking in anxiety.

"Sehun ah, what happened to you?" Yoona asked her husband who is still in shock.

Sehun show the telegram slowly to Yoona.

"either my name is not Oh Sehun or... i don't have a daughter called Hayoung.. someone has played a nasty prank on me.." he said dramatically clutching his chest for effect.

"give that." Yoona said snatching the telegram and read it. she smiles upon reading it. glancing at her husband.

"it's not prank. it's true.." Yoona stated happily.

"what?" Sehun asked confusedly.

"Hayoung and Naeun wants to get married." Yoona explained smiling.

"what are you.. can you read it one more time?" Sehun instead asked again.

Yoona nods her head and proceed to read it loud and clear. "Hayoung and Naeun wants to marry each other." Yoona read repeatedly.

"yes!!" Sehun jumps happily  shaking Baekhyun hands, to which Baekhyun just smiles and leave the house. Sehun went to their room.

"not this one." he said throwing his brown suit into their bed.

"the other one." he mumbled searching again in his wardrobe. quickly changing his clothes, combing his hair and went out to the kitchen.

"bye, i'll go meet Mr. Son and tell him about our daughters wanting to get married." he said kissing yoona cheeks.

"bye, take care." Yoona replied while busy cooking some dishes.

 

 

 

 

SEHUN POV

"Mr. Son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter