Nueve

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"!" Chaerin tries to keep herself awake after the torture she suffered from the hands of that Bastard. Now lying in the middle of the dark and filthy room, she uttered a silent prayer, wishing that God will still forgive her and give her a chance to be with her son. Somehow, she wanted to seek Jiyong's forgiveness too. If there's something she shoulld be thankful that today happened in her life, it is the fact that she realized her husband loved her too much...and she failed to see that.

Lying on her wounded back, she looks at the ceiling, hoping to find a tiny light to ease her sunken feeling. "Mommy is sorry, my Jingyo...and I am sorry too, my Jiyong."

A lone tear escapes her left eye. Though the liquid somewhat stings her bruised face, it still feels nice to burst out the bottled up emotions she kept eversince she accepted her fate tonight.

She might--no--she will surely die.

Remembering what Janghyuk did to her, she bitterly laugh...

 

Flashback

"Look at here ! Come, show your face and we will send this to your poor hubby." Janghyuk aims a video cam infront of Chaerin's face.

Instead of cooperating, she spit on transgender's face, earning another forceful slap on her now reddened face. " YOU!"

"You will learn how to listen once and for all!" Janghyuk grabs a knife and started chopping her long blonde hair. He didn't stop until he's satisfied enough to see the woman losing most of her crowning glory. Then he started laughing again like a maniac. "Come on Mrs. Kwon, you can beg to me so that I won't chop more of your skin!"

She gritted her teeth.

"Oh wait, you can beg your husband to come and save you here! Well, that is...if he can." he started filming her face again, focusing on her bruises and the blood on her lips. "Now beg!"

"Jiyong..." Chaerin started, much to the delight of the abductor. Looking intently at the camera, her eyes shows full of emotion she thought she already forgotten. "Jiyong Oppa...I love you."

Her vision turns blacks when Janghyuk hits her on the head.

 

 When she wakes up, she was left alone in the middle of the room. She feels the pain all over her body. She feels the rage overflowing in her heart. She feels the regret creeping up in her system.

But she doesn't feel the hopelessness for she knows she needs to get out of there.

She must get out of there.

 

 

Outside

Janghyuk evilly claps once the man he misses so much finally appears, looking suave and dashing while exiting his black car. "Kwon Jiyong..."

"Where is my wife?" the man looks darkly at his opponent.

"The last time I remember, she left you..."

"Stop playing with me er!"

Janghyuk shows him the chunk of Chaerin's blonde hair on his hands. "Your wife is in good hands."

"Damn you!" Jiyong almost attacks his opponent when in one click of his fingers, red dots appear on his suit indicating that gunmen are just around the corner.

"She's lying on the pool of her blood, waiting to ascend heaven." Janghyuk laughs again. Gripping the hair on her fist, the evil trans gently smells them before clipping some strands into her tied hair. "This crowning glory fits me more...and being the Queen beside you is where I belong."

"You're disgusting!" Jiyong spats, causing Janghyuk to throw Chaerin's hair away and slaps his face sideways.

"You and that shares a foul mouth!"

Jiyong smirks. "We shared more than just a mouth."

" you!" Jealousy takes over the transgender. Janghyuk was about to slap Jiyong again when he twisted her arms and make her his hostage, shielding himself completely from the illuminating red dots around. Now fishing out his Pistol, he points it towards her head and commands the hiding gunmen.

 "Show yourselves or I will kill this motherer!" he shouts. One by one, five more men with firearms appear on his sight.

Janghyuk laughs like a mad woman. "Your Chaerin is dead Jiyong but don't worry, she died happy! These men already feasted on her body before--ULK!"

Jiyong roughly pushes the end of the gun inside the transgender's mouth. He's shaking in rage for the many possibilities which might happened to his beloved wife. "Chaerin!!!" he called out. "Bring my wife to me!!" he shouted and pinned the gun more inside Janghyuk's mouth. He was about to pull the gutter when he feels a cold metal on his nape.

"Let her go." Xin darkly said.

Jiyong grins evilly, not caring anymore what might happened to him as long as he will kill these bastards who dared to hurt his wife. The gunmen in front of them suddenly shakes in inexplainable fear, much to Janghyuk and Xin's confusion.

Metal to skin, Xin shivers upon feeling a cold metal on his own nape. He doesn't need to turn around to know that a machine gun is aiming at his skull. Dropping his own gun, he raises both of his hands and slowly give in to his tormentor. Slowly, he turns around only to find the Kwon Patriarch smirking at him while chewing a tobacco.

"Say Hi to Satan for me." the old Kwon smirks at him then grabs his head and pin him on the ground.

Just there and then, Xin knows that the fight is over.

 

 

Jingyo slowly hops out of his grandfather's car and crawls towards the backside of the fence. Since he's still small, he freely entered the bars effortlessly. Knowing that his father and grandfather are at the front, he immediately wanders around the dark, hoping to find his Mommy. Trying to be a big boy, he inhales and exhales many times before continue lurking in the dark. "M-Mommy..." he calls out. "Mommy..Jingyo is here."

A series of faint cough frightens the hell out of him. "Mommy..."

He took some baby steps towards a close door and stick his ear onto it. Gently knocking, he musters his courage again. "Mommy are you there?"

The coughing stops and Jingyo looks at the door in confusion. Finally, the voice of the woman he was looking for speaks in a very weak manner, far from the commanding tone he used to hear in the house.

"J-Jingyo?"

"Mommy!" he repeatedly knocks again. Trying to turn around the knob, he founds the key sticking onto its own hole. He tries to turn it left and right until he heard a click, causing the door to open. Feeling excited, he runs inside and found someone lying on the floor.

"M-Mommy? Is that you?" he shakes in fear. The f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter