Diez Final

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"M-Mommy? Mommy!!!" Jingyo's voice trembles as he look at the pale face of his mother. "Do you hear me? Do you know me? Who am I? Who am I?" he attacks her with series of questions before she can even utter one.

"W-Water..." she chokes on air while feeling her dry throat.

"I am not Water!" Jingyo panics, thinking that his mother is sufferring with the same condition he usually sees in movies. "Mommy can't remember me? My name is Jingyo!"

"I..I need...W-water..." Chaerin coughs. The sudden movement made her vision dizzy. She also felt a faint pain on her head.

"No, Jingyo. Call me Jingyo!" the boy kept on insisting. "I will call Daddy! Wait for me!" he jumps from the bed and runs outside to call for help.

Good thing his father is already near, along with the maids who's carrying their snacks. "Baby, why did you leave your Mom?"

"She cannot remember me!"

"What do you mean?"

"She called me Water!" the child repeatedly stomps his feet.

"She's awake?!" his eyes widen.

"Yes and she doesn't remember me!"

The father rushes towards his wife's room as the son can only follow behind.

Upon opening the door, he sees her struggling to sit up.

Chaerin is aiming for a glass of water placed on the bedside table but her weak body is preventing her movements. Moreover, the IV tube is still placed on her arm which limits the usage of her hand. Sensing the sudden intrusion, she looks up and meets his worried and teary eyes.

"O-Oppa..."

Jiyong walks near her and grabs the water for her. As gently as possible, he helps her sits properly and drinks the content. Once he notices that she seems alright, he puts down the glass and reposition her with some pillows behind her. "Feeling better?"

She wanted to nod but the dizziness is still there so she just simply mumbles a yes.

"Don't move too much. I will call for your doctor to examine you." he said and immediately dialed the specialist's number.

"Thank you Oppa..." Chaerin weakly stated while shutting her eyes hard. Her heads feels like splitting into two and she wanted nothing but to fall asleep again and ease the pain.

On the other hand, a small boy sadly looks at his mother from the door frame. He wanted to cry, thinking that she can remember his Daddy but not him. Adding to the previous reaction of Chaerin when they were in the hospital before, he feels as if she doesn't like him again. Instead of going inside, he decided to walk slowly towards his room.

 

 

A group of doctors exit her room after a series of tests done to her body. Jiyong anxiously waited beside her as the head doctor promised to ring him back once the result is out. Furthermore, Chaerin is advised to visit the hospital to complete the physical and laboratory examination including the CT-Scan. After assuring that she can have soft diet now, they leave the couple alone.

Jiyong holds her hands and smiles contentedly. "I miss you so much. Thank you for coming back."

"I am sorry Oppa."

"Sshhh...Let's forget what happened in the past, shall we?" he kisses her hand. "From now on, we will start a new life. You, me and Jingyo."

"Oppa...where is my son?" Chaerin finally asks what she's been dying to know since she regains consciousness.

"He was the one who found out you're awake, don't you remember? He's currently with Mom. Do you want me to call them over?"

"He was here? Must be my headache since I can't remember. Yes please call them for me."

He fishes out his phone again and calls for his mother. She probably said something which made him frown. "Why he doesn't want to go here?"

[Mrs. Kwon speaks on the other line.]

"But his Mommy is awake now. Chaerin is looking for him."

[..........]

"Fine I will fetch him there myself. Mom can you come over and look for Chaerin for the mean time?"

Just then the door opens and Mrs. Kwon enters, "Of course. Welcome back my daughter!" she merrily said. "Go fetch your son Jiyong. He's throwing tantrums again and doesn't want me to enter his room. I'll stay with Chaerin. Your father is coming after he's finish with his meeting."

"What's wrong with Jingyo?" Chaerin worriedly tries to sit up but was stopped by her husband.

"I will bring him here. Just stay put okay? It'll be quick."

Chaerin smiles understandingly at him and squeezes his hand. "Sure Oppa."

 

 

Jiyong pouts upon reaching his son's room. Three maids are outside his door, waiting for him to open the door. The butler soon walks behind him and handed him the master key. Wasting no time, he unlocks the door but still find it hard to butdge it. Glancing at the tiny sopen space, his frown deepens upon seeing his stuff toys behind the door.

"Kwon Jingyo!" he calls out.

"Do not enter my room!" the boy shouted back.

"Your Mommy is looking for you!"

"You are lying. She doesn't want me! She doesn't remember Jingyo!"

"Where did you get that?"

"Go away!" the child's voice finally breaks and trembles. "I d-don't have a Mommy."

"Kwon Jingyo!" his father's voice rises with the boy's blatant statement.

The frightened child couldn't help but burst into tears.

"I said open the door!" Jiyong pushes the wooden frame but those stuff toys keep on blocking his way. He is beyond annoyed with the suddeness of the situation and as to why his son started behaving like this that he failed to notice his weak wife approaching. "Jingyo!!!"

Chaerin gently taps his shoulder and he instantly give way to her. Worried that she might collapse, Jiyong ordered the maid to get her wheelchair but stubborn as she is, Chaerin just dismisses the order and knocks on their son's door instead. She doesn't like the loud cries of her little one. It doesn't only makes her head pounds but her heart tightens as well. It's been so long that she neglected her child and she doesn't want him to feel unwanted any longer.

"My Jingyo...can you open the door for me?"

The cries suddenly tones down...as if the crying child is surprise to hear her voice.

"Please? Let Mommy in? Mommy misses you so much..." Chaerin smiles and her tears fall unknowingly.

"M-Mommy mi-sses me?" Jingyo asks in between sobs and hiccups. "Do..Do y-you m-mean t-that?"

"Of course! Why would Mommy lie?" she looks at her husband who's trying to stop his tears. "Remember when you told me we will go to Japan and catch sakuras? Let's do that...you, me and Daddy. Do you want that?"

Jingyo sobs some more but he finally answers, "Y-Yes....I want that."

"You want that?" Chaerin sobs too, "How about Mommy? You want Mommy?"

Slowly, the close door opens revealing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter