Tres

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Instead of going back to the office, Jiyong decided to spend the rest of the day with his son. His new personal bodyguard is tasked to stay close to him with a personal distance of not more than two feet. Chaerin wants to kick him where it hurts the most but she can't attack the man who's cuddling with her precious son.

Speaking of the little Kwon, the child becomes clingier to his father especially with the presence of the new woman. His daddy told him that she will protect him from bad guys but her strict expression scares him a bit. Chaerin rarely talks and just keep on standing behind where his daddy is. Sometimes, he will caught her starring at him as if she wanted to lift him up but she will look away before he can stick his tongue out on her.

"Daddy..." Jingyo taps his daddy's cheek as they are watching his favorite cartoon in the entertainment room. Chaerin is standing on the other edge of sofa and won't sit with them despite of being told thousand times.

"Yes Baby?"

He glances secretly at Chaerin just in case she will hear, and scoots closer to whisper to his father. "I wanted to poop."

"Oh...you wanted to~"

"Ssshhh!" Jingyo immediately closes his daddy's mouth with his small palm before glancing at Chaerin again.

"My baby is shy." Daddy Jiyong teases him. "Don't worry, you're still cute. Let's get you to the comfort room."

The boy nodded but when his father lifts him up and carries him to the C.R, Chaerin follows them. That stresses him a bit. "Daddy, why is she following us again?" he pouts.

"Because she is Daddy's bodyguard. She needs to stay closer to Daddy so I can stay safe."

"Even in Daddy's poopy time?"

That makes him think. Glancing at Chaerin's cold but disturb expression, he knows she heard their son's question. His naughty mind started working again. "Yes, even in Daddy's poopy and bathing time."

Now Chaerin is utterly shock.

 

 

When the night falls, Chaerin decided to talk to Jiyong about some important matters. She had a hard time talking to him alone during day time since Jingyo occupied his attention for almost the whole time they were together.

"I need to go home." she suddenly said before they can even enter his bedroom.

"For?" he raises his brow.

"I don't have my things here with me. I need to pack some and bring them here."

"No need. The things you left before are still in the closet. Just use them again."

Chaerin mentally scoffs. By her previous clothes, he means those y and expensive lingeries, coats, skirts and among all those high fashion brand that he bought for her before. She decided not to bring those when she left for she knows they never suited her. "With all due respect Sir, those are not my things. I prefer my comfortable jeans and shirts."

"No, you won't leave the house and that's final."

She can't help but curses him in her mind. "It won't take long. Besides..."

"You agreed to guard me 24/7 and as your boss, if I say no then it's a no. No questions ask."

She's raging in fury but has no choice but to keep her cool, "Fine."

He then opens the door to his room, and she remains motionless outside. He raises his brow again. "Aren't you going in?"

"No worries, I won't leave. I will guard you here outs-"

"I think I clearly stated in the contract that you need to accompany me even inside my room."

"The last time I know, your room's windows are bulletproof. You don't need a bodyguard inside." she gritted her teeth.

"Oh you still remember?" he asks her with a mocking tone. "Get in. I am damn tired, I need to sleep."

Without giving her further options, she decided to give in. After all, her feet is already killing her.

 

 

Once inside, she immediately settles himself on the farthest couch and waits for his instructions. She knows he loves taking shower before sleeping no matter how tired he is. Since she cannot change clothes due to his stupid restriction of letting her go home, she can only tried her best to sit still and relieve her now reddened toes.

Suddenly, Jiyong comes out from his ginormous walk-in closet, holding two hangers, each donning a very y lingerie. She recognizes those skimpy sleeping attires as part of those sets he bought for her before when they were in New York. Her face automatically heats up in embarrassment. "Which one you wanted to wear? This red looks ier but I can still remember how I got a when you wore this lacy black one."

"Do you wanna die?" her fists curl in rage.

"Fine, I'll get you another set to choose from. Hey, how about your nurse attire...Ouch! Ou-Ouch!!" he can no longer finish his sentence for she already throw at him her left shoe.

"ert!" she screams before throwing the other pair again. Jiyong had to run away back to the walk-in closet to avoid another attack from her. She couldn't believe he would dare to reminisce their 'dirty encounters' during their marriage time. He has always been the type of husband and as the naive young wife, she said yes to all of his pleas and whims. "Did I make the right decision of staying with that ert in one room? What am I thinking??"

 

"Hey, you...you can sleep beside me. The bed is too large for us."

No response. After the incidence a while ago, Chaerin decided not to speak with him anymore.

Jiyong sighs, regretting his actions. "You should sleep comfortably Chae."

Yet, she keeps shut. She's back sitting on the farthest sofa and keep her straight stance.

Giving up, he lie down on the bed. In his peripheral view, he can see that she's almost not moving on her spot. 'Maybe she will fall asleep soon. If that happens, I'll just carry her here.'

However, he already visits the dreamland befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter