Do You Wanna Be On Top?

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol goes through a mid-life crisis (kinda).

 


How many times has Gordon Ramsey yelled at some poor contestant? Probably a lot. Chanyeol's lost track, and so did Baekhyun, so when the runt suggested they take a binge break and watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure instead, Chanyeol was down.

"What's this show about?"

"It's about, well, demons!" Baekhyun clicks the play button but his eyes are kind of glued on Chanyeol who's undressing out of his work clothes... So, it means that the man is very . Almost. He still has his boxers on but Baekhyun knows what's underneath. "And, um, I heard something about hamon!"

"Hamoo?"

"HaMON." Baekhyun forced himself to look at Jonathan Joestar instead. "It's like chakra, but it's not Naruto."

"Then what is it for...?"

"I don't know! I think it's about boxing or something. Hurry and sit down so we can cuddle!"

Chanyeol scoffs. "We cuddle every other day. Doesn't your aunt ever wonder why you're gone all the time?"

"As long as I don't come back pregnant, I think she doesn't care. She recently got a new boyfriend, too. Gee-Yong- I think he models or something. Oh, but it's for, like, chicken restaurant ads."

"Oh." Chanyeol stops when his eyes see his pants on the ground. He probably looks like a fool with his pants on the ground like that.

But he remembered the card that... Chunghae? Ha. Chungha. The model lady.

He crouched down on the floor and takes the business card out from his back pocket.

"What's that, Yeol?"

"One of Junmyeon's coworkers handed it to me. Said she was some kind of marketing lady for Mercedes-Benz."

"Oh! Did they want you to work on some of their cars? That's so cool!" Baekhyun looks like he has stars in his eyes- because he does. Chanyeol's his star.

"No, they want me to model for their campaign."

"Really! Yeol, that's-"

"I'm not interested, though." Chanyeol finishes putting his home clothes on and jumps into bed with his starstruck runt. "What?"

"You should do it... For fun!" Baekhyun's actually being... serious. Which is still weird since Chanyeol never really thinks of his runt as serious, but no.

He's serious. Like, actually.

"Babe, I like working on cars, not modeling for them."

"It can be a one-time thing. Who knows! Maybe they'll give you a free car! Jongdae says that BMW does that all the time."

"I don't think that's how it works, Baek."

Baekhyun shrugs it off. "Well, I'm just saying. It's Mercedes! They'll at least give you a nice paycheck," he says, giggling. "Maybe you can buy me the whoooole melona store with it or something!"

True.

That's really true.

Though, maybe not Melona.

Chanyeol thinks.

Maybe for another date- one where the PPG and Handsomest Boys aren't there, self-invited.

Somewhere nice and private (besides his apartment).

Like Jeju.

 


A/n: we model au now GOODNIGHT (h0e$)

THANK YOU LEAVE ME A VOTE AND A COMMENT OR ME CRY