busss down

A Questionable Group Chat

A fine normal lovely day in South Korea. The sun is up, cars filling the streets, people coming in and out of cafes and stores, people walking in their high fashion streetwear. But then, you have seven idiots locked inside of a condo, blasting their music really loud, and be doing that puff puff and away. Surprisingly, the neighbors haven’t been complaining about this.

    “ stop hogging all of it. Pass that over.” Jaebum snatched the blunt that was terrible wrap thanks to Youngjae, away from Bambam. Bambam began throwing a tantrum like a five-year-old who got their candy stolen.

Youngjae was giggling like a schoolgirl, trying to spreading the positivity around.

Mark and Jackson were heavily making out on the couch when earlier Jinyoung told them specifically not to.

Yugyeom was staring at the wall. He’s been staring at it for a while with an unreadable expression. No one really bother to ask him if he was okay or not.

Jinyoung was actually contemplating whether or not just out the window.

Well you see, this is their second blunt they had this evening.

Each time they began hitting the blunt, smoke is slowly filling the room, “now that Jaebum is getting bald, we should call him Jaebald.” Bambam began hitting his knee saying how that joke deserves a slap on knee.

Jinyoung threw a piece of pizza at Bambam, hitting aside of his head, “Bambam, stop being so ing annoying. I really see no point of him being here.”

    “ my .” Bambam threw the pizza back at Jinyoung, “and keep that greasy away from me you .”

    “Look, nobody wants to that pinky sized of yours, and I hope you die from that pizza.” Jinyoung gabbed Bambam by his hair and shoved the pizza into the younger’s mouth. Bambam was actually enjoying it, which was concerning. Youngjae was still laughing like a schoolgirl, holding onto his stomach, “Jinyoung, I shouldn’t do that if I was you. Bambam gets from getting stuff shoved into his mouth~”

    “Ew.” Jinyoung stepped away from the younger, whipping his hand onto his shirt.

Jaebum pulled out his phone.

 

little dickes

defsoul added parkgae to the group chat

defsoul:

what happens if i pierced my s?

supremechoi:

omg are you going to bedazzle those huge s of yours?

supremechoi:

wow i love that for you

supermechoi:

... 

supremechoi:

can i pierced them for you?

defsoul:

no

supremechoi:

😡

parkgae

we’re literally right next to each other

wanggae

you’ll be lookin like a whole snacc

supremechoi:

snacc?

wanggae:

i mean yeah, it’s like i could eat that whole if he does.

supremechoi:

wouldn't that be cannibalism?

parkgae:

sweetie no

mtuna:

i'll join you jackson, we could eat jaebum up together.

wanggae:

it’s going to be a scrumptious feast tonight

 

     “Hybrids are not furries.” A voice was heard from the back, a voice they haven't heard since 2 hours ago. Yugyeom looked away from the wall, and onto the group of boys, completely out of it “It’s fur-riday.”

    “It’s Saturday.”

Bambam giggled as he thought of an idea to spice up his and Yugyeom’s life. Wearing furries costumes, and posting it on tik tok, “Hey Yuggie, wanna dress up as furries for our ?”

All five of them stopped and turned to look at Bambam.

It became very quiet in the room. They slowly got up, and slowly backed away from the couple. “God who knows what else they do.” Mark looked said with a bitter taste in his mouth. “Hey, what’s the spanish word for ? Fuquear? Hey Mark, I want to fuquear you so hard into the couch right now.” Jackson started to simultaneously bit his lips. “God, that was completely out of topic…” Jaebum said.

    “Look, no more homo in here,” Jinyoung let out a loud sigh, “we should stop doing this. Yugyeom looks like he could his organs out at any moment, and I’m afraid that Jaebum’s dentures might fall out.”   

    “Did you really have to mention that?”

    “Jaebum has dentures, does that make him old?” Youngjae tilted his head adorably to the side, “can you become my sugar daddy since your old?” He began jumping up and down, clapping his hands.

    “Mark is older than me, how come I’m always the main target of being called grandpa?”

    “He ain’t crippled and bald like you. And sure as hell he doesn’t have dentures falling out easily.” Jackson said, defending the love of his life.

    “Yeah, what he say.” Mark grinned. Mark and Jackson then resume heavily making out on the couch.

Jaebum began clenching his fists, trying his best to not choke the couple to death, “hey Jackson, Mark? Chair, but make it electric.”  

    “Buzz buzz, that’s how the chair is going to sound like. Buzz buzz.” Yugyeom giggles to himself.

    “Hey white boy, tell your man to chill the down, this ain’t no club.” Jinyoung complained. He was sick and tired of the being surrounded by couples, especially the one he likes is being dumb as hell.

    “We could make it into one. Youngjae could have a with you and Jaebum.” Bambam waddled to Yugyeom and sat on his lap. “This could be hub headquarters, but Youngjae is playing games,” Yugyeom frowned as rested his head against Bambam’s shoulder.

Youngjae threw a pillow at Bambam and Yugyeom, “who the said I wanted to be involved with their complicated love life. And if I was, I want Jinyoung to be top, thus it would make a great o.”

    “WHAT I SAID ! JINYOUNG 1 AND JAEBUM 0! MY BABY BOY IS SUPERIOR!” Jackson threw Mark off his lap, and began dancing like Casey Frey in front of Jaebum.

Mark winced, “Dude what the hell?!”

Jaebum swore that he saw the day of light when he kneed Jackson in the stomach. “er,” Jaebum muttered under his breath.

Youngjae took the chance to take long inhale from the blunt, “in America, I was at petco. Mark gave me weed, so I was high as . And I was petting the fish, and I be like ‘sit… stay’ and the motherer just float there like ‘🐟’ and I’m like ‘good boy’ good yo…”

    “How the are you even petting the fish to begin with? And how did you do ‘🐟’? See, we need to stop… wait, are those pink heart shaped sunglasses? Gimme those.” Jinyoung snatched them away from Jaebum.

Jackson, who was on the floor, holding on his stomach due to the pain, looked up at Youngjae, “wait, you went to petco and you didn’t even bother to tell me?”

    “I mean, I was high . I’m actually surprised that I remember that.” Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, “how did I even get there…?

    “I remember that we went to walmart and I got pizza rolls there. They were boom.com.” Bambam said.

Jaebum tsk, “like I said before Bambam, this isn’t 2015 where you get to say like that. Or you can’t say ‘sHE beLIEveD’ or ‘Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So I back to being me’."

    “Aye, you forgot to add sHE HERself’.” Youngjae pointed out.

    “Wait I got one, ‘conSUMing a lot OF food makes You reALLy noISy and FATigued.” Mark said.

    “Some of y’all bouta be real mad at me, but it must be said. Some of y’all is fat and ugly and unattractive, but that is okay. Just be who you are.” Jinyoung said after.

Jackson looked at Bambam, “Walmart? Y’all cheap.

    “You headass, didn’t you get your slippers from dollar tree?” Mark looked down on his boyfriend, actually realizing that the Jackson Wang who literally wear Fendi, is cheap as hell. “Actually, I got them from family dollar, so that costed me extra.”

    “How the hell are you the ambassador for fendi in china?”

    “I really don’t know…”

Jinyoung crossed his arms, he was tired of everyones . Even when his smoking, he’s still a . “I want to leave.”

    “Damn it Jinyoung, I thought you were going to be in a booty poppin’ mood with all the weed and , but you aint.” Jaebum huffed.

    “Who gonna tell him…” Jackson whispered loudly. Jinyoung rolled his eyes, pouting.

    “Damn it, he has that damn pout.”

    “We should really stop.”

    “Damn it, and I was about to get artistic and . Thanks a lot Jinyoung, now I could no longer feel my creative juices pulsing through my veins.”

    “Veins is part is the blood vessels and it carries blood to the heart.” Bambam looked fazed.

    “Yugyeom, you can’t draw for .” Jaebum said.

    “Who the said I was Leonardo Da Vinci? I just wanted to draw the most random thing ever. I wasn’t gonna sell it to an art museum anything like that… wait that sounds like a good idea.” Yugyeom thought about it awhile, “People love abstract art, and a mess. Boom I sell and make money out of it.”

    “That sounds like a terrible idea.” Jinyoung frowned.

Jinyoung gather himself, went into Mark’s room, and locked himself in there. “Damn it Jinyoung, me and Mark were gonna in there. Go to your house, you !” Jackson yelled.

    “What's up with him?”

    “See Jaebum, this is why you don’t say booty poppin’ mood if you ain’t gonna give him the .” Youngjae looked disappointed.

    “But he wasn’t in a booty poppin’ mood damn it!”

    “Next time, tell him to shake his on camera.” Mark whispered in Jaebum’s ear as he got up.

    “Aye JINYOUNG LEAVE THE DAMN ROOM, ME AND MARK ARE TRYNA ! I MEAN IF YOU WANT, YOU COULD JOIN US! IT’LL BE FUN HAVING A !” Jackson yelled throughout the condo. Mark hit him in the shoulder. You could hear a door opening. “I’ll rather die than be part of your escapade.” Jinyoung kneed Jackson in the stomach. Jackson whimpered.

   “ing .” Jinyoung muttered under his breath.

   “Ugh that’s my boy.” Jaebum whipped a fake tear.

   “That’s ing gross. Everything about y’all are ing gross.” Youngjae sigh as he went into the kitchen.

 

 


as you could tell, i'm fully committed to this story.

sorry that i've been gone for so long

having to go to school and college at the same time is hard.

and i've stuck on this chapter for a while tbh

and don't worry, i haven't forgotten about this story. i actually thought about it everyday which is concerning

i also thought about posting this on 4/20 since this chapter is about weed, but um, i couldn't wait jndncskjf

also i'll be alone on that day becaue bascially my friends are all potheads besides me :)

great

also i've been behind on all my assigments, and i was slowly deteriorating away

yes sir, i was deteriorating away

WAIT AND IM ALSO LEARNING JAPANESE SO LIKE THIS IS EXCITING JNJADKBKSJBKJA

okay i'll back on my 3 month hiatus again :))

ciao!!!!