cake pt.2

A Questionable Group Chat

Mark entered the dance studio to Jackson secretly admiring himself in the mirror. 

 "What the are you doing?” Jackson looked back at door where Mark was standing.

 "Making myself presentable for you.”

 "Gross, stop.” Mark pulled his phone out of his back pocket, “have you seen Youngjae?”

 "No, but I’ll help you go look for him.” Jackson grabbed the elder’s arm and left the dance studio.

As Mark began to find Youngjae, Jackson wouldn’t stop bothering him.

 "But do I look nice in these jeans because I know do,” Jackson was looking at some pictures that he took of himself. “I have a nice , oh my god.”

 "Jackson, can you shut up.”

 "You’re asking something really difficult here, ya know?”

 "No I don’t. Look, can you just check that room.” Mark sighed, he scratched his head. He was getting annoyed of Jackson.

 "But there’s no light in there.”

 "Can you just open the door.”

 "Fine, don’t give me attitude-“

 "Ok, I’m sorry.”

 "I’ll give you some later.”

 "Just open the door already.” Mark pushed Jackson closer to the empty dance studio. He slammed the door widely.

 "See I told it was emPTY!” They were greeted with Jaebum and Jinyoung lips connected with one another.

Mark was standing next to the door frame, “what is going on?” He was internally screaming.

Jinyoung pushes Jaebum away from him and zoomed past Mark.

 "Jinyoung!?” Mark went after him.

 " blocks…” Jaebum mumbled

 "Humph?” Jackson looked at Jaebum. He stuffed cake into his mouth, while he had big glossy eyes displayed on his face.  

 "Y’all are ing blocks.” Jaebum said out of disappointment.

 "Eh, I get that a lot from Bambam and Yugyeom.” And then, Jackson resumed eating that cake.

 

////\\\\

 

Jinyoung didn’t know what to do. He had mixed emotions. Should he be happy? Should he be disappointed?

One minute, Jaebum was talking about a girl who’s he currently talking to, the next, Jaebum had his lips onto the younger’s.

 "Jinyoung?!” Jinyoung was about to exit the building until Mark pulled him into his arms.

 "I’ll be staying at Youngjae’s place tonight.”

 "But can you tell me what happened in there?”

 "Could we talk somewhere more discrete?” Mark nodded and the two began walking to the younger’s house.

 

plan jjp

peachnyoungie:

youngjae, me and mark are heading towards your place

supremechoi:

kay kay

yugioh:

that was the best ever 

supremechoi:

tmi tmi tmi tmi tmi tmi tmi

doublebee:

thanks, there's more where that came from ;)

honeythighs:

y'all

honeythings:

jinyoung was making out with jaebum

doubledee:

stop making up lies 

yugioh:

look at him being dumb

honeythigs:

no like literally, i'm telling the truth y'all

supremechoi:

hyung, what did we say about lying to one another

honeythigh:

IM TELLING THE TRUTH, WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE ME 

doublebee:

where's the evidence

mtuna:

me 

yugioh:

holy

doublebee:

no way... 

supremechoi:

the evidence has presented itself to us, the case is closed

doublebee:

now we must pray

yugioh:

the father, the son, the holy spirit, amen

mtuna:

y'all are ing dumb

 

As Jinyoung rang the doorbell to Youngjae’s door, they could hear Coco barking. Youngjae opened the door.

 "Hyung!” He quickly wrapped Jinyoung into his arms. Mark walked past Youngjae and Jinyoung, and picked up Coco.

Coco was his face. Mark was enjoying every minute of it.

 "So are you gonna spill the tea, or are you two are just gonna be hugging the whole entire time.

 "Right,” Youngjae let go of Jinyoung and brought his his couch, “why are y’all here?” Youngjae took Coco away from Mark.

 "A friendly way to start off conversation.” Mark mocked the younger

 "I’m offended that Mark literally came in on me and Jaebum, but I’m more offended that both of you don’t know what day is it today.” Jinyoung leaned back against the couch, letting Coco sit on his lap.

 "What?”

 "I should be sleeping right now.” Youngjae yawned.

 "And this is my cue to leave.” Jinyoung was about to get up until Mark held his hand down.

 "Just spill it.”

 "Well then. Jaebum invited me for beer, he does every month just to talk about a girl who’s he “currently seeing” in which, it’s obvious, I have mix emotions about the situation.” Youngjae handed him a water. “Thank you. And then after awhile, we decided to back to the dance studio just to chill there, I’m guessing…? But before I entered the room, Jaebum blindfolds me, and I didn’t know what was happening. He led me to the middle of the room, and made me sit down.”

Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s water bottle, and drank out of it.

 "You know I could just get you one, right?” Youngjae cocked his head to the side.

 "Shush, and let Jinyoung finish his story.”

 "As I was saying, He took my blindfold off, and it was dark until I looked at the mirrors, and there was something glowing right below me. It was a birthday cake-“

 "Holy , I’m so sorry Jinyoung.” Mark had a panic look on his face.

 "I’ll get you a cake later, once I get some sleep.”

 "Can I just finish?!” Jinyoung sulked.

 "Yes, yes you may.”

 "And then, he told me to blow out the candles. After that, we were staring into each other’s eyes. And BOOM! He ing kissed me. I was taken back by surprise at first, but then you and ing Jackson came in like nothing. Something could’ve happened between us, but no, everything happened under a snap of a finger.” Mark and Youngjae didn’t know what to say after that until Jinyoung brought up something.

 "First, he’s talking about a girl, then he had his lips on mine.”

 "Did you guys drank a lot?” Youngjae said out of curiosity

Jinyoung felt like crying on the spot, “I didn’t… But Jaebum did…”

Youngjae and Mark let out a big sigh. They didn’t know what to say besides from telling him to it up and ignore the leader for the next couple of days, but that won’t work.

 

private dms

defsoul:

where’s jinyoung?

mtuna:

i need you to be completely honest with me

mtuna:

how do you feel about him?

mtuna:

despite the fact your “currently talking to a girl”

defsoul:

i can’t answer that

mtuna:

then what was the whole point of the kiss?!

defsoul:

i don’t know

defsoul:

something came onto me i guess

mtuna:

BUT YOU ING KISSED HIM

mtuna:

OH MY GOD JAEBUM, YOUR SUCH A BLIND IDIOT

mtuna:

if i was you, i should really drop that girl because i really see no point in them. Your already hurting jinyoung, i don’t want that girl to get hurt either.

defsoul:

i’m not talking to anyone

mtuna:

what?

defsoul:

he didn’t tell you how i described that “girl”

mtuna:

don’t tell me…

defsoul:

don’t tell him anything. i’m still trying to figure out stuff.

read at 2:11 am by mtuna

 

 

a/n

look at me posting this a week late ;)

anyways

YALL GOT7 HAD 4 WINS 

HOW CAN I NOT BE EMOTIONAL UNSTABLE FROM THIS?!?!

i'm so proud of them omg <3

:)

and tbh this chapter is really something 

i had a different approach, but obiously it didn't work so it turned out to be this way

and now i have to go because my laptop is finna die

im finna die too 

rip

BTW IM ALREADY WORKING ON THE NEW STORY

idk when i'll upload it tbh

k bye