Chapter 2

Against All Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV

 

‘Cheater.’

 

‘Cheater.’

 

‘Cheater.’

 

I said over and over again at the girl standing in front of me. I saw a tear rolling down her face, but I felt something wet on my face. I raised my hand to wipe the liquid off my face when I saw the girl doing the same. That was when I realized... I was staring at my reflection.

 

Slowly, I removed my clothing and step into the shower. I closed my eyes as I tilted my head, letting the hot water rain down on me.

 

As the water touched my skin, I cried even more. I scrubbed my whole body, trying to remove the unseen dirt. Yes, that’s what I am right now...DIRTY.

 

Unable to stand any longer, I let my body slide against the wet wall. As I felt my bottom touch the shower floor, I rested my head on my knees.

 

Blurry images of what happened last night played in my head once again. I banged my head on the wall for my stupidity.

 

I can’t believe I almost had with my boyfriend’s bestfriend.

 

Knock.Knock.

 

“Jennie, are you okay?” Jisoo, my bestfriend, said on the other side of the door.

 

I tried to answer, but no words seem to get out of my mouth and my throat felt sore and inflamed.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Jennie, if you don’t get out of there in 5 minutes I’m going to call an ambulance. God, you’re scaring me.” She said with horror on her voice.

 

I stood up and dried myself, as if nothing happened. I wrapped the towel around me and once again, I stared at myself in the mirror.

 

My eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious that I cried. Knowing her bestfriend, Jisoo wouldn’t stop asking her until I spilled all the beans out.

 

But, what would I say?

 

‘Oh, I kissed your brother by the way. And who know what, we almost had . How did it happen? Well, you see...’

 

But, I wouldn’t say that. It wasn’t supposed to happen in the first place.

 

Knock.Knock.Knock.

 

“Jennie, I’m breaking this door now. God!” Jisoo said in panic.

 

I, too, was in panic. But, as the knock grew louder and louder, I realized that I need to get out.

 

I held on the knob, ready to open the door. But, before turning the knob, I breathe heavily, praying that Jisoo would believe whatever I would say.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanbin’s POV

 

I walked back and forth in front of Jisoo’s room for a reason I can’t quite understand. I was not supposed to act like this; after all, whatever happened last night was meaningless...or is it?

 

Flashback

 

I moaned as her tongue explored my mouth. I never thought this mouth, which spoke of evil things against me, would do so much wonders. But then, I never thought I would kiss this girl.

 

My hands roamed her body and I slid a hand under her shirt to rub her back. I heard her moan softly as if my touch burned her skin.

 

left my own, probably to breathe, and I considered it as opportunity to attack her neck. But, as I trailed her neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter