Goodbyes and New Beginnings

The Other Woman

*Donghae's POV*

I came home at the crack of dawn trying hard not to make any noise. I took a little peep inside our room to see if she was asleep but she wasn't there. Then I found a letter by the nightstand I recognized the handwriting it was from Eunseo.

*letter

Donghae,

I'm really sorry for leaving like this, but this is something that I have to do for the both of us and I think time apart can help us think about things that went wrong in our marraige.

I hope you understand, I want to keep fighting for us trust me, but I don't want to let this opportunity pass.

I'll love you forever, I'll call you when I land.

-Eunseo

*end of letter

 

I just glared at the last 2 sentences I can't help ut feel like she's not really trying, she could've at least talked to me or could've said a proper goodbye but no apparently a letter's fine. Okay! I crumpled her letter that even had a kiss mark on it. If Eunseo's gonna put her career first I might as well do the same. I send Leeteuk hyung my okay and hope for the best. Here's to hoping that everything will be okay for me. Things may not have been okay for my marraige but I will turn my life around, I will go back to living my father's dream.

 

Here's to a NEW BEGINNING.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A chapter that was way too long overdue and sooooo short  ;_; I'm sorrrryyyyyy Can't make any more excuses but since Eunseo got a boyfriend and the WGM thing went to a spiral downfall the story moved so far away from reality bwahahahahah loljk but WTH I started this story I might as well finish it :P

 

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
 

 

 

-xxoo