Hardwork then Heartache

The Other Woman

**3rd person POV**

From that moment on Audrey everything she could to try to get closer to Donghae and she thought that becoming a celebrity will make it easier for her, and she wanted to be someone that was worthy of his love. So decided to stay in Korea for good and auditioned for a few entertainment companies and was eventually accepted into JYP. 

After almost 3 years of acting workshops dance training voice lessons and language enhancement Audrey was in the midst of preparing for her debut showcase. She couldn't believe it she was so close to fulfilling her dream. 

Suddenly Audrey's best friend and fellow trainee Mei ran in...

**Audrey's POV**

"Audrey-ya! Audrey-ya!" I could tell it was Mei screaming from a far hmmm what does she want at this hour?

"Mei! I thought you went home already what's wrong?" 

My friend was still trying to catch her breath as she tried to tell me. "Your *pant* phone... check *pant* now! Donghae*pant* news"

Once I heard Donghae I quickly rushed to get my phone and checked the news site. 

I scrolled down and finally saw the breaking news feed and right there in bold and black letters were my worst nightmare becoming a reality...

"SUPER JUNIOR'S LEE DONGHAE TO MARRY WE GOT MARRIED PARTNER, ACTRESS SO EUN SEO NEXT MONTH"

The title was enough for me to fall down and cry

Every single day for the past 3 years have been a complete waste. 

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest and it's like I couldn't breath, was this really happening, was I really on the verge of losing my chance. 

I guess I was, and it scares the hell out of me. I felt like screaming as I suddenly felt my friend's hug. 

"Shhh it's gonna be okay Audrey you have no choice but to move on, you have so much ahead of you."

"Mei, what's the point of moving on and continuing this if I lost my one true purpose and inspiration?" I said in between sobs 

"You still have me, your family, we're behind you in all of this, Audrey you still have a long way to go and I believe in you." 

Mei raised me up and said, "Listen to me, Audrey You're gonna have to forget about him and just focus on your debut, the company, he's just a boy, there are others out there."

It was hard but I knew I had to move on, there's no point in hoping. I'm just gonna have to look forward to what the future brings and pray for the best. 

"AJA!" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAHH this chapter was on hold for like 3 days, it was so hard to write >.< kinda short sorry, anyways I'm still thinking if I should include the 'happy marraige' phase or just go straight to problematic parts, cause the happy parts are kinda hard for me to imagine then write :P hopefully a new chapter will be up before the weekend ends. Have fun guys Enjoy! :D