Happily Ever After?

The Other Woman

3 years later...

It was almost 1 am and Donghae and Eunseo were still up and bickering, it's been like this almost every night ever since Donghae was discharged from the army. Things were not going so well for them since they got married 3 years ago, after only knowing each other for 6 months. After the wedding Donghae's career went on a downward spiral,he lost all of his acting offers and endorsement deals and since some of the members signed up for the army Super Junior's music projects and activities were postponed,he knew this was coming, this was the price he had to pay for choosing love  but he still can't help but be depressed, so he decided to enter the army a year early to escape from all the problems, leaving Eunseo to continue her acting career.

While Donghae was in the army, it was hard for him and Eunseo to spend some time together, because even though he was given a few vacation days, Eunseo was busy filming for movies and dramas. 

Now 3 weeks after Donghae was discharged they were fighting about Eunseo accepting a drama that's set to be shot at Japan, which means she'll be gone for almost 4 months...

** Donghae's POV**

"Why'd you have to accept it?! you promised me that we'll be able to spend time together after you finish shooting your movie and now your telling me that you'll be gone for 4 months?!" 

Unbelievable I just got back from the army after 2 years and now she's gonna be gone for 4 months?! This isn't the marraige I signed up for. 

"You have to understand Yeobo, this will be a great opportunity for me, I need to work to pay for our bills, for us to have a comfortable life."

I stood up and walked away this was unbearable, "So what are you saying exactly? Are you resenting me for not being able to provide for us?!"

this was too much she was already hurting my pride. 

"I never said that! I never blamed you for anything, but what was I suppose to do Donghae? When things started to go bad for you did you want me to fall apart like you did? Did you want me to runaway like you?! I had to stand up for both of us, I had to work hard to put our lives back together. So don't blame me for wanting a better life for us!" 

her words hurt me more than it should. 

"So who the hell's to blame? I gave up my career, my fame, popularity my fans heck  I  even lost some of my friends along the way, I gave up my life for you, to be with you Eunseo! You couldn't even give up just one job opportunity to be with me. All of this money this house, everything doesn't matter to me, as long as I had you, but I guess your career's way too important for you, to be with me, sorry I misunderstod." 

I got out of the house and slammed the door on my way out as I felt tears coming down, I felt like she was trying to get away from me, and didn't love me I had to talk to someone, I need to get out of here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAHOOO! another chapter's here ;) so I decided to head straight to the conflcits part of the marraige *evil laugh* not sure when the next chapter will be up cause I have school tomorrow D: anyways I hope you guys like it and please comment!!! :D