Bliss

The Other Woman

**Audrey's POV** 

 

I opened my eyes and woke to what looked liked heaven, Donghae was asleep and had his arms wrapped around me holding me close to him. I spent oa good 20 mins staring at him admiring every little bit of him, this man who told me he loved me last night. I had no idea what time we fell asleep, we spent the entire night in each other's arms, talking about anything and everything, getting to know each other, we've got a long way to go but I'm glad we've made progress. The fact that I was once a fan and a sister of  a former SM Ent. employee helped lessen the burden for both of us but we still had a lot to know about each other and I know we'll make due,we both fell in love each other knowing so little so what more if we really got to know each other, things will get better right? 

He's still fast asleep, it was 8:00 am and or drama shooting doesn't start till later on tonight so we had the rest of the day together. An idea suddenly sparks up! I should make him breakfast in bed! Yes Brilliant idea! 

I sneakly get out of bed careful not to wake him up, and tiptoe my way to the kitchen. I hope he likes pancakes. 

I was putting in the last pancake on the plate when I felt someone hug me from behind. 

"Good morning baby." he whispers then kisses my cheek I smile at the sound of his new nickname for me. 

"Good morning yourself."  said and faced him wrapping my arms around his waist. I tiptoe to kiss him in the lips and he suddenly covers his mouth with his hand. Huh? I look at him confused. 

"Why? What's wrong? Can't I give you a good morning kiss?" I asked and put my hands to my waist.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet, I still have morning breath." he replied with his mouth still covered 

I can't help but giggle he was too cute. I take his hand off his mouth and kiss him anyway. 

"Hey Mr.Sleepyhead, I couldn't care less about your morning breath, but if you want to brush your teeth you can use my toothbrush, breakfast will be ready in 5 mins." I said and winked 

He smiles and heads to the bathroom as I put the finishing touches on the pancakes. 5 mins later he emerges from the bathroom with a huge grin on his face. 

"Better?" I ask 

"Yes better because now I get to do this." he then lifts me up making me squeal and kisses me hard.  He sets me down then giggles. Leaving me blushing like crazy. I had no idea he was this aggressive. 

"Okay Mr. Smarty pants have a seat breakfast is served!" 

"MMMM everything smells so good! What is it?" he asks as he take his seat looking like a 5 year old 

I giggle. This man is too cute! "I made banana and chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and sausage, I wanted to prepare my favorite breakfast for you." 

He takes a heaping bite and closes his eyes. "Waaaaahhhh this is so good!" 

I let out a sigh of relief I wasn't sure if he'd like it but from the look on his face and his plate I'm guessing he really liked it. 

"Baby, you're such a great cook where'd you learn how to do all this?" he asks with a curious look on his face 

"Well I've been cooking since I was little I'd watch my mom and grandma cook and catch on quickly, I originally wanted to be a chef but..." 

"But? What?" he asks with his mouth still full

"..But I met a very cute and handsome guy at a music video shoot and eventually found something that I loved to do even more than cooking." 

He smiles  "I should remember to thank that guy one of these days, cause if it were'nt for his very handsome face then I wouldn't have met you." he said then winks 

"HAHAHA I think the sugar from the pancakes have gone to your head."

After breakfast Donghae helps me clean up the table and puts everything in the dishwasher while I wipe the table. He suddenly hugs me from behind 

"Thank you." he whispers 

"Thank you for what? for breakfast? Baby this is nothing." 

"No, thank you for loving me, for still loving me after all these years." I smile and turned to face him and takes a hold of his face 

"Well I should thank you for loving me back, you have no idea how happy you've made me."  I said and give him a kiss 

We spent the entire morning talking watching tv and never taking our hands of each other. There were things that have yet to be resolved but right now I choose to savor every minute of bliss.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! so this chapter lacked any movement for the story line but I guess I just wanted to write something to melt our

hearts and nothing else LOL I'm gonna be a bit busy cause of finals so updates are gonna take longer than usual. >.<

but the good news is summer's coming up so expect that I may finish or write more chapters for this! 

Thanks again for reading!

Don't forget to show some love below! 

 

BTW thank you hismystericsmile  for making a poster and character chart for T.O.W.

 

-x

BEE