Meet Audrey Part 1

The Other Woman

It was 3 am and Audrey Hwang was still in the practice room of JYP Ent. rehearsing for her debut showcase 2 months from now. 

Things were going well for Audrey, after 2 long years of hard training she's finally going to debut as an artist. 

Audrey is a 20 year old half Korean half American and she grew up in LA where the rest of her family is. Audrey first went to Korea when she was 17 to visit her older brother Ryan who has then an employee for one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea SM Entertainment. During her stay she was able to join her brother for accompanying artists to different events and guest appearances. 

~~~Flashback~~~

**Audrey's POV**

"Oppa where are we going today? Don't you have a day off? It's Sunday"

aissshh another snooty artist to follow around and do stuff for huhuhu I really want to go out and go sight seeing 

It's been 3 weeks since I've been here and Summer Vacation's almost done and my brother's way too busy to tour me around. 

"Audrey, artists here still work on Sundays so that means I have to work on Sundays as well, I can't just leave you alone at home my roommate's there and besides you have no idea how to go around Seoul what if you get lost"

My brother protective as always kinda pisses me off sometimes. 

"Well then where are we off to today? do we have to do stuff for those girls again?" I asked him 

"Nope, we're gonna help out with guys today, their a 13 member boyband called Super Junior, they have a recording at Gangnam." 

I looked at him dumfounded "13 members?! woaaah that's a lot." 

My brother laughed at my reaction"Yeah 13. but don't worry there's only 6 members that's gonna be at the shoot, so less people to worry about."

I was kinda relieved when he said that, cause I was kinda planning on doing a little research on them cause the last time my brother dragged me to a shoot I had no idea who those girls were and when they found out that I didn't they kept giving the bad snooty look uggh it was so irritating ,so I took out my phone typed in Super Junior at the search engine and did a few reading, we were 30 mins away from Gangnam so I had a bit of time to research and study. 

"hmmm debuted on November 6 2005 with 12 members and eventually became 13 members...." 

after doing a few reading I searched for pictures and videos cause I gotta know if they at least look good right? 

so I checked out a few music videos and saw that they were kinda good their songs were catchy and I gotta admit they looked  gooooood ;) 

After watching 3 music videos we finally arrived at the shooting place which kinda looked like a fancy architectural type school

"Wow this place is nice, what are they shooting here today anyways?" I asked my brother as I was getting out of the car

"Their shooting a new music video it's called No Other, the first scene will be at the library come on let's hurry." 

We ran towards the library and when we got there everyone was so busy running around everywhere I thought to myself, wow I've never been to a library that's this noisy. 

My brother ran towards a staff member to ask something than ran back to me and gave me my tasks

"Drey I need you to go to that corner and cut out these printed hearts for Kyuhyun's scene,but before that I need you to head outside to grab the bucket of roses I picked up last night from the car trunk and bring them to the basketball court downstairs they need it for Donghae's scene." 

"Arasoo oppa, I'll see you in a bit"

My brother handed me the keys and I ran back to the parking lot. 

"Aissh it's 7am and I'm already tired from all this running!" It really wasn't a good day for me, here I was wearing ratty old sweats and walking around carrying a heavy bucket of roses adding insult to injury, I lost my contacts on the plane so I've been forced to wear these big eyeglasses for the duration of my trip. 

I finally made my way into the basketball court and handed the bucket to the pd, I was on my way out when I saw him..

He was sitting on a chair waiting for his turn for make up while listening to music 

I found myself staring at him,and each move he makes I felt my heart beat go faster  I've never felt this way before

My trans was suddenly interrupted when my brother suddenly showed up 

"Hey what took you so long they need the heart cutouts in 10 minutes you gotta  hurry." 

"What? Oh! the roses uhhm still ahh heavy haaay." What was going on? I couldn't speak out out a decent sentence 

"Drey, what's wrong are you okay?" My brother looked kinda worried I still looked dazed and kinda spoke like a cuckoo bird 

"What huh I'm fine, oppa which member is that?" I said as I shyly pointed at that darn uberly cute boy 

"Oh him, that's Lee Donghae he's one of the main dancers of the group, they're shooting his scene here." 

"Oh Donghae.. like the Sea?" (Yes I still knew how to speak a little Korean even though I grew up in LA)

My brother laughed at my literal translation ;P but still bothered to remember my task at hand (damn)

"Drey you really need to get these hearts finished or else the director's gonna kill me!" he handed me the cutouts and scissors and ran upstairs again 

Oh might as well cut them out here it's a little too crowded upstairs ;P

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jjang! Chapter 2 done! Sorry for being a little late I know I promised just a bit, but you have no idea how many times I had to rewrite this chapter so I thought of cutting them into 2 parts ;D hopefully I finish part 2 in a few ;) Comments motivate me so please comment! hahahahahaha -XO