Let's Get Married?!

The Other Woman

It was the last day of filming for the Donghae and Eunseo couple for We Got Married.  As they said their goodbyes to the directors and staff, Eunseo ran to the bathroom sobbing. 

Donghae ran after her worried. " Eunseo! What's wrong?!" he said as he found her hugging her legs on the floor of the bathroom.

" I just can't believe it's over, I won't be able to see you anymore."

Donghae started tearing up as well, " Don't cry, we'll still see each other." 

"Your lying! " cried Eunseo " You're always too busy to see me! We can't even go out to eat dinner unless it's for filming." 

"I have to work Hon, it's our future that I'm concerned about." 

"I'm scared that if we spend so much time apart, that you'll fall out of love with me. " answered Eunseo 

"That'll never happen you know that you're the one for me, and if there's one thing that you should be sure of is that I'm always loyal to the girl I love." 

Eunseo stood up and stared at the window. "I can't just trust your words Donghae, I'll never be at ease whenever we're apart I'll always be thinking of the worst." 

Donghae followed her and hugged her from behind "What do you want me to do to prove to you that I love you and that I'll never leave you?" 

 Eunseo turned around and said to him. "Marry me, marry me Donghae, prove to me that you love me and will do anything for me."

Donghae was shocked at her reply,

"Ma-ma-marraige is the answer for you?"  asked the nervous Donghae

"Yes, only then will I know that you'll be mine forever 

A lot was on the line for Donghae, he was at the peak of his career and marraige at a young age can jeopardize it. But he was also on the verge of losing the woman he loves. He felt that he had to sacrifice one for the other, and was left with no other choice... 

"Okay! Let's get married!." answered the still dazed Donghae 

"Really?! Oh! you have no idea how happy I am." Eunseo kissed Donghae and ran to call her mom to start planning for the wedding.

Donghae stood there and was staring into thin air  

"Did I really make the right choice?"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yey! 1st chapter finished!  the next one will be updated in a bit sorry if it was kinda short I'll promise to make the other one's longer :D but what do you guys think of this one? any suggestions? let me know :) and I hope you guys like it