Bonus Chapter - Part 3

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is still sleeping. 

When the Doctors confirmed that he fell into comatose stage weeks ago Jimin slap and shake the sleeping body just to wake him up, unfortunately he didn't. 

Today is the end of another week, as usual Jimin is finishing his paper work as fast as he can to go to the hospital and change place with Jin who is staying since last night. After gathering his things and giving his secretary some task for tomorrow he left and drive to the hospital.

 

 

"Jin hyung. Hyung wake up you can have snacks and go home." He shake the older.

"You sure? Did you have enough rest?"

"Of course hyung. Jungkook will not like it if I will not." Jimin said smiling and giving the older some snacks then proceed to walks towards Jungkook.

"Hi ggukkie, I'm here now. Did you miss me?  I miss you too so wake up soon big guy." Jimin said kissing his boyfriend's forehead. He sigh and encircled the date today. 

"Its the 4th week?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. Its been a month. I'm scared he will not-"

"Jimin."

"I just... I don't want to be alone. I want him with me all the time hyung." Jimin said holding the olders limp hand caressing it.

"He will be fine, the doctor said they lessen his medicine and expects to wake up this week. Don't think of him leaving, he will not do it again to you. I know him he will not, he loves you too much to do that." Jin assures Jimin with a smile and some pats on the youngers shoulder.

"I hope so. I miss him so much."

"All of us. We miss him so much."

 

 

 


Jimin went back to Jungkook's room after he bought brewed coffee outside this morning because he didn't check that there's no more coffee inside the room. With two hot cups in his hand he carefully open the door. 

"Hi kookoo! I bought coffee and hot chocolate like what you love." He said placing the hot chocolate at the table near the bed, hoping that Jungkook will smell it and wake up after that he plant another peck on his boyfriends forehead then proceed to enjoy his coffee on the couch.

"Its smells so good and-KOOKOO?!" Jimin throws the coffee on the floor when he heard the heartbeat monitor beep fast and then a very long line on the screen followed by a sound that continuously beeping.

"Someone help me please!!!" Jimin runs outside and starts to scream after he press the red button above Jungkook's bed. Few seconds after the nurses and Doctor Lee came. Jimin step back and let them check on Jungkook. 

"Get defibrillator now! Jungkook! Jeon stay with me! Get Jimin out nurse Kim!" He heard the doctor and starts to complain, luckily Hoseok arrived with Taehyung who arrived for their shift to take care of Jungkook and pull him outside.

 

 

 


"H-hyung. J-jungkook. No I cant. Kookoo NO!! Let me go inside hyung! Please!!" 

"Jimin no we can't go in there! Calm down please!!" 

"Jeon no! You er don't do that!!"

"Oh god. Taehyung not you too! Help me to calm him down!"

"Ggukie... Kookoo..."

"Shhhh he will be okay, they were all doing everything to save him."

"That's t-true Jiminie, Jungkook will be alright. I know he will." Taehyung said hugging Jimin too while still watching how Dr. Lee and his team doing there best to save Jungkook. 

They starts to use the defibrillator to sent some electric shock to Jungkook's heart.

 


They saw how Jungkook's body arched because of the shocked. 

 


They saw and heard how Dr. Lee yell for higher shocks and call of Jungkook's name.

 


"No. N-no please Jungkook no. Please g-ggukkie h-hyung. D-dont leave me p-please. I.. I love you s-so much. D-dont leave me... Please.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter