Bonus Chapter - Part 1

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin keep on looking at his phone beside him, after glaring at the poor gadget he grab it and open his message app. Yeap, still no new message.

"Where are youuuuu~" He whines with some childish feet stomping on the floor.

"Jimin maybe he is busy, stop it can you?" Hoseok said annoyed on how the younger is acting for the past hour.

"But its his lunch break! He told me this morning he will be just on his office today for sure he is not busy hyung!" 

"Did you text him?" The older asked and Jimin pass his phone to Hoseok he groans when he saw the messages.

 

 

 

 


To: KooKoobun🐰

[11:48am]
Kookoo!💜
How's the lunch I prepared?

[11:50am]
Kookoo???

[11:50am]
Are you eating already?
You told me you will text me!
I hate you!

[11:53am]
Kookoo?

[11:54am]
Ggukie?!

[11:55am]
Jeonggukie!!!

[11:58am]
Lablab?

[12:02pm]
Jeoooooonn!!!!
Why are you not replying????
Are you BUSY?!

[12:18pm]
You told me you will not be THAT busy?🤔

[12:48pm]
I already ate.....
Are you okay kookoobun?🙃

[12:58pm]
Baby? 😶

[01:08pm]
Ggukiiiiiieeee 😭
I swear REPLY TO ME!!!!!!!

 

 

 

"Do you really need to flood? Maybe he is just doing something. He is not like us you know. He is a police officer."

"I know Hoseok hyung." 

"The students will be back soon, lets get back to work." Hoseok said standing up from their table giving the youngers phone back.

"Yeah.... Ill just-"

"Yeah okay, I know he will reply later okay?" Hoseok said and left the pantry. Jimin sent Jungkook a message after cleaning their table then left.

To: KooKoobun🐰

[01:20pm]
Ill be back on work now.
Text me when you can kookoo.
I love you. 
Take care.
💜🐥

With a heavy heart, Jimin went back inside their studio.

Jimin and Hoseok got their dance studio 2 years ago a year and few months after Jungkook and Jimim got together. Jungkook also help them with the financial expenses but he is not a co-owner instead he gave his share to Jimin, meaning Jimin has the biggest share. Their dance studio quiet popular and the two needed to hire new dance coaches to accommodate all their students just a year after. The two became successful with their business.

Jimin is successful with his love life too. He started dating Jungkook a week after the "thief incident" and before Jimin meeting Jin and NamJoon again. Now, Jimin is with Jungkook for 3 going 4 years now. They're living together for a year now because Jungkook's apartment is much near than his own place and living with Hoseok and Taehyung (his boyfriend) is a big NO to Jeon Jungkook. 

Hoseok and Taehyung met when Jimin invited him to the opening of their dance studio. The two click sooner than everyone thought, with a lot of Taehyung's flirting skills of course. When they got together, Jungkook got the best of his life courtesy of Park Jimin. 

Jungkook is still one of the best police in their area and recently promoted as Assistant Inspector due to his excellent performance in the past years. That's also the reason why Jungkook is busy more than he is before but that's not what Jimin is worried of. He is worried because Jungkook is always called to lead or participate missions their chief or his superior gave him and Jungkook got injured more than twice since he got the position. Jimin knew its usual because of the job Jungkook have but you can't tell him not to worry everytime his boyfriend says goodbye to him after sending Jimin to his work.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Are you sure you will be okay alone here?" Hoseok asked his bag hanging on his shoulder and car keys on his hands.

"Yeah hyung, I will wait for ggukie here. He told me he will pick me up." Jimin said grinning but eyes on his phone.

"Okay then, I'll go now? Close the door when you leave okay?" Hoseok said ruffling the younger's hair. Jimin look at him and smiled waving his hand when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter