Chapter 1

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is tired, tired because of his work as delivery guy of a not so famous and small chicken restaurant in gangnam he started his shift at 3pm going back and fort from the restaurant to the address where he will deliver. Jimin has been doing this since college, he is a dance teacher now but the salary is not enough for him because of bills and savings for the place him and Hoseok, his friend is planning to buy so they can have their own dance school. He is done with last delivery for the day when the restaurant owner got a phone call for Fried Chicken that made him groaned in pain. Sighing to his boss, Jimin take the order and make his way to his motorcycle.

Reaching the building, Jimin hop down and get the order from the delivery box. He smiled to the guard upon entrance and wait for the elevator, he is looking around when he notice something weird outside. Jimin is about to call the guard but the elevator dings he look outside again only to find no one outside he shrug it off and went inside the elevator.

 

 

 

 


When he got to the 5th floor where the customer lives he went out of the elevator and look for the door number 1013. Jimin make sure that the door is right twice and he press the door bell and waits.

"Yes?" The house owner called behind the door.

"I'm Jimin from Ahjussi's Chicken House, Mr. Kim Seokjin called for a delivery?" He said and he heard some noises then the door opens.

"Oh. I forgot I'm sorry! Here, keep the change" The tall handsome guy said, Jimin is stunned in front of him "he is so handsome" he thought. He is snap out of his gay mind when the man shake his shoulders.

"Oh! Oh!!! I'm sorry sir! Here is your chicken! And thank you." He said and take the money from the man and the guy infront of him chuckles.

"Are you okay? You're so red come inside and drink some water. I'm Seokji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter