Chapter 2

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin were childhood friends from Busan. Jimin is 2 years younger than Jungkook, they are neighbors since Jungkook's family move in. They first met when Mrs. Jeon drag her 7yr old son who is playing with his gameboy on the couch and her husband to give cookies to their new neighbors. Her son didn't stop on whining asking Mrs. Jeon to go home but when the door opens and they saw a little boy with a ball in his hands Jungkook stops and stare at the 5 year old boy with beautiful eye smiles, pointed nose, chubby rosey cheeks and plump lips. Mr. Jeon needs to smack his sons head to wake up from day dreaming.

After that they became friends doing things like from visiting each others house to play or study, to going to the playground to just hangout and sometimes Jimin will rants about his classmates or sometimes Jungkook will sing while Jimin is dancing but most of the times they are just laying on the grass under the big tree and enjoying each others presence. 

Most of their good and bad childhood memories were shared together. From grade school to Highschool they are in the same school even though Jimin is younger, no one can stop them to stick with each other. They will celebrate, laugh and cry together. Jungkook can still clearly remember how Jimin cried on his shoulders when some bully gave him names and push him to the ground.

 

 

 

Flashback.

"Jungkook! Jimin is in trouble!!!" Jungkook turn around look at his classmate Yugyeom who is running towards him. 

"What?!" He asked when his friend stops in front of him and take a breather with hands on his knees. 

"I... I.. Said... Wai-wohh. Okay. I said Jimin is in trouble, Yoongi is bullying him again! They are in the soccer field!!" Yugyeom said. 

"Oh ! Why didn't you tell me!!" Jungkook yelled and runs towards where Jimin is. 

"Ji-Yoongi stop it!" When Jungkook found Jimin he is being pushed to the ground by the senior Min Yoongi, the schools bully. 

"ggukie hyung" he heard Jimin whimpered, and glare to Min Yoongi. 

"oh come on kook, I'm just playing" 

"May I remind you that HE is my BEST FRIEND! That's it Yoongi you're not my friend anymore and!! Stop courting me! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter