Chapter 5

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You scared the out of me!!!" Taehyung yelled and punch the air like it was Jungkook but Jungkook didn't mind him and open the cell and walks towards where Jimin and Taehyung is seated.

"Why don't you answer him?" Jungkook asked again and the younger look at him.

"You heard everything Kook?!" That's Taehyung who gasp loudly.

"Yeah, this is not a closed area Tae... Of course I can hear the two of you. But only few sentences." Jungkook said throwing the key to Taehyung and grabbing Jimin to stand up.

"Close this and stay here at the station, my shift is done" Jungkook said and went outside the cell while dragging the confused Jimin and leaving the smirking taehyung he shrug and close the cell after getting out of it.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung? I mean Officer Jeon. Where are you taking me?" Jimin asked when Jungkook open his car and signal him to get in.

"Just get in" Jungkook said and the younger is about to fight once again when Jungkook glare at him. He gulped and hurriedly went in. Jungkook continued to drive but not saying anything. They continue like that until they arrived.

"I heard almost everything about why did you left me-" 

"You're the one who left-Im sorry." he cut off the older and stop when he glare at him. He started to play with his fingers and bite his lips what a sinful yet familiar scene for Jungkook. He sigh and look outside, they are now in a old and unused bridge near the station.

"Im sorry hyung.. For lying... For hurting you." Jimin whispered tears ready to drop once again.

"How are you now? Did your parents at least calls you?"

"It was like... Im not part of them anymore, I dont even know where they are now? The night they kick me out, thats the last time I saw them. Thanks to Yoongi hyung though if not because of him I will never get in here, I dont even know if Im still alive." Jimin said wiping his tears with the tissue Jungkook gave him.

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi?"

"Hmnnn. Yoongi, Badboy Min Yoongi, your ex Min Yoongi."

"How?" Jungkook asked he knows that Yoongi is not evil but he help Jimin?! Thats weird.

"Yoongi hyung found me at the street near his apartment with his boyfriend I don't even know how I got there, I told him the story and almost punch me because I hurt you but when Kihyun hyung asked him to let me stay with them he said yes. Starting that day, I met a kind, caring, but lazy Yoongi. I work as a waiter at Kihyun hyungs family restaurant so I can finish highschool. After that I save money to go to Seoul and pursue my dreams also.... to find you, Yoongi hyung help me to find school where I can get scholarship. That is where I found hobi hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter