Chapter 3

I did not OFFICER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me how the two of you broke up once again?" The voice said over the phone. 

"Hobi hyung! It's not the time for story telling!"

"No Jimin, tell me because I never understand why you and him broke up" Hoseok said that made Jimin sigh. 

"We didn't really broke up hyung..." He said remembering how he hurt the older.

 

 


Flashback.

"Tell me Jimin why?! Why are you pushing me away now!! I can take college here! Or I can just find a part time job and wait for you!! You want to go and take dance major in Seoul right? We'll go together babe! You want that-"

"Just go Jungkook! Don't you understand?! I want you to be successful and going there and be a police man is what YOU WANT! I don't want to take that away from you!! It's your futur-"

"YOU ARE MY FUTURE!!! US TOGETHER!! You an-"

"Your parents don't want me for you" Jimin whispered but he know his boyfriend heard him. 

"So it's them again? Did they even allow us to date? Did they even accepted me?! No!! They never did! What's stopping you now?!! Tell me!!"

"Hyung I can't... Please just go and leave... Please ggukie.." Jimin is pushing him away and this hurt him so much, both of them. 

"If you want this then why are you crying?" He asked, he doesn't know why but he just want to know. He is just waiting for something that will make him stay. 

"This.. Hurts me a lot that's why I'm... I'm crying. But Jeon, we need to do this for us. We need to be what we want to be in the future. I want to be a dancer or a dance teacher whatever it will be, You want to be a police officer it's fine with me I promise! But you will never be what you want if you will have me! I know what your parents promise you hyung! I know they don't want you to be a police officer and be a business man and marry a elegant girl and live happy and manly! I know how you beg on your knees and ask for permission, I also know how they made a deal where you can be what you want with their full support but without me on your side! Without me! Hyung Without me!" Jimin yelled. 

 

 


"How did... How did you know everything about that?"

"None of your bus-"

"It's my business Jimin! Now tell me!" Jungkook yelled and grab Jimin on his shoulders.

"Ggukie..."

"ing tell me now!"

"They offered me something okay!!! And it will help my parents jungkook!"

"Offered?" Jungkook asked confused on what is happening now. 

"They offered me and my parents that they will help us to get back our house and restaurant if... If.." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter