Flashback of Sins

Never Ever Have I?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes I really don't care at all! 

... That's at least that I tell myself..

So or so, I am just like Chanyeol a part of exo and it's time to act like such. As exo we have a packed schedule and no time to worry about useless things like what's the most popular ship. Here a performance, here another interview, and today it's time to participate in another game show. I breathed in and out one last time, before it was my turn to get on stage. The crowd was cheerful as ever and never failed with their amazing fan chants. We entered one after another while a remix of our song let out the beast was played in the background. My mood brightened up as we greeted our fans with our usual saying shouting 'We are one' and bowed respectfully. 

The MC for tonight was our dear senior Heechul of the successful kpop group Super Junior. I knew with him hosting this show it could only turn into an enjoyable night. After some questions about our upcoming schedule and whatelse we are working on right now. It was time for our fans that now got the chance to suggest us some great games that we decided to play one after another. The first game we played was the famous pepero game which ended very eventful when Sehun's and Lay's lips touched. Everyone freaked out and the fans squealed, obviously enjoying this game a lot. 

 

Other games like charade, whisper challenge, imitating animals and the 'I love you game' followed. What really surprised me though was the fact that Chanyeol didn't really reject me at the 'I love you game'. In that game you had 2 options either you reject/or you say I love you too. At the end there were Sehun, Chanyeol & me left. Chanyeol was really good and he rejected the other members a lot. When it was my turn, I couldn't help but smile saying the words that I thought I could never say again 'Saranghae' (I love you). I locked eyes with Chanyeol as I waited for him to just reject but his reply wasn't what I expected. His reply was 'Mianhae' (I'm sorry). While he simply rejected the other members coldly he smiled at me and said sorry? I was a bit confused but Sehun soon joined me, together we beated Chanyeol and won the game. I high fived Sehun in victory but felt my stomach twisting when I noticed Chanyeol didn't even look me in the eyes. He turned around and got back next to Kyungsoo. 

We barely got a second to breathe though as Heechul already announced the next game which made my heart skip a beat in an instant. The next game 'Never have I ever' and I am standing there, right beside Chanyeol which means we would have to play together. I immediately looked up as we starred at each other, eyes widened and our jaws almost reaching the floor. My mind got flooded with memories of that one night. That night, that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter