The Most Precious Gift!

Never Ever Have I?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Baekhyun's POV:


The next morning, I woke up in my bed not actually remembering how I got there. I sat up to stretch my tired arms, groaning a bit in the process. It's been awhile since I slept that deep. I heard some noises coming from the kitchen and guessed that the others must have been preparing breakfast already. I bit my lips at the thought of having to face Chanyeol sooner or later today. Should I skip breakfast? It'll be awkward, right? What if Chanyeol will yell at me again? 

"Good Morning, Beauty!" I heard the door to my room creaking open and looked at the handsome face making his entrance. "Morning Sehun!" I felt my face burning under the warm smile he flashed me. "It's Hunnie!" Sehun smiled sitting down on the bed beside me. "Huh?" 

"Don't call me, Sehun! You usually call me Hunnie, or Hun." 

"O-Oh, right....Hunnie then." And at that I was pretty sure that my cheeks turned red. What's with me? Why am I suddenly like this around him? Is it because of the confession last night? It really does feel different between us. Not in any bad way, but I guess I'm just more aware of how my every move can build up more hopes in Sehun. Honestly, I wasn't too sure though. I liked the feeling of having the maknae around. And, yes I did feel safe and warm whenever he hugged me, or ruffled through my hair. But, am I loving Sehun like I love Chanyeol?

"Won't you get up? Breakfast is almost done." 

"Oh, I thought of skipping breakfast." I cracked a bitter smile, and looked down on my lap to avoid eye contact.
"Is it because of Chanyeol? Or maybe even because of me?" Sehun's sad voice caused me to look at him immediately. I didn't expect he could think that. Avoiding him never was my intention after all. 

"No! Oh my god....no it's not because of you, Hunnie. I promise! It's just....I'm a bit afraid of how to face Chanyeol. He seemed so angry yesterday. What if he yells at me again? Or thinks of me as disgusting?" I explained and almost felt tears welling up at those words again. 

"Hey....it's a new day. Plus, I am here now..." Sehun cupped my face and looked me in the eyes. "He won't be able to yell at you ever again, because I am here. I won't be leaving your side from now on." He still smiled yet made sure to give me a feeling of sincerity in his words. "Thank you, Hun! For everything. Really you are always there for me. I really appreciate it. Know that okay?" 

"I know!" He looked at me really happy because of my words when he suddenly glanced at my lips. I looked away, signaling him that I am not ready for that yet. He moved closer to me anyways only to stop one inch away from my lips, locking eyes with me. I stopped breathing for a moment, when he turned to leave a kiss on my cheek. God, that was intense!

"Get ready! I'm going to wait right in front of your door kay?" The latter got up and left without giving me a chance to reply.

Sehun's POV: 
I got out of Baekhyun's room smiling happily to myself. It was the right thing to do, confessing I mean. I felt like I finally could talk honestly about my feelings without having the heavy feeling of ruining the friendship. We are still friends but now there is a possibility for it to grow deeper. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter