Eyes full of Hatred!

Never Ever Have I?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV: 

I and Sehun made our way to the bar to get ourselves some refreshing drinks while I tried everything to not stare at Chanyeol and Yoona that seemed to get closer and closer on the dance floor right in front of us. Sehun kept talking and talking excitedly about how amazing the club was, and I just nodded my head to whatever he had been talking about. I gulped when I spotted Chanyeol's hand wandering down Yoona's perfect waistline. He turned her around so her back was now turned to me, he putted his head closer to her ear, whispering something to her locking eyes with me at the same time. 

 

 

I felt my heart sinking in when he smirked mischievously. Stop it! I wanted to scream, cry, and pick up a fight with him so badly right now. Is he playing with me? Does he do that all on purpose? Does he want to show off? What exactly was his problem? No, not anymore! The times when Park Chanyeol could be playing with me are over. I didn't avoid his eyes this time, instead I returned a smirk confidently which got him obviously by surprise. He shifted a bit back from Yoona, and just when I wanted to turn around to actually focus on what Sehun has been talking about I felt the warm hand of the mentioned boy in mine. "Baekie, let's have a hot dance? Shall we?" Sehun smiled playfully which I honestly thought of as very attractive. 

 

"When you can keep up with me, Hun?" I winked, running one of my fingers over the latters chest till I reached his belt. He followed my move and bit on his bottom lip.

 

"Don't try to tease me, or you will have to pay for the consequences. Bae!" He whispered and I couldn't other but giggle at that when he dragged me to the dance floor. We passed by Yoona and Chanyeol cooly without paying any attention to them. Yeah, sometimes I do enjoy acting like a diva. Dancing with Sehun has become comfortable for me as we have often randomly some music in his and Suho's room, dancing around wildly when Suho shook his head but not really minding anyways. 

 

I putted my arms around his broad shoulders while moving my body seductively when Hyomin's nice body song was playing. I got in the mood very fast and with the red lights flashing across the club I do have to admit Sehun looked fine as hell. Looking at him made me completely forget that he is our Maknae. He came off really manly when he turned me around, having a tight grip around my waist pushing my back closer to his hot body. His hot breath tickled my neck and I kind of lost control over my body. I leaned my head back on his chest giving him more space to get closer to my neck. He left butterfly kisses on my jaw and went slowly down to my neck. "How much alcohol did they actually put into that one drink? What do you think?" Sehun whispered and that made me laugh a bit. We really got carried away and our teasing skinship games went further than usual, I turned back to face him again. I smiled and got on my toes to reach his neck this time. I teasingly over some spots and giggled at Sehun's reaction who buried his face on my shoulder to match my short height, giving me better access to his neck. 

 

And then, just when I thought I fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter