I don't care anymore!

Never Ever Have I?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm a member of the boy group Exo. My life should be happy, fun and wonderful right? But I feel so lonely... I feel invisible... I feel disappointed.... I feel like I'm not worth it... Life is hard these days. You will now probably ask why. And that's okay because now I will tell you my story. The story why I feel invisible, disappointed, lonely and why my life is hard.

"ChanBeak" proudly I saw a few fans holding signs into the air. Without me realizing a  sweet smile formed in my face. Fans began to making ships out of the Exo members and because  shipping is just a hobby for the fans we didn't mind it. It's kind of cute even for us members. There where some ships that are very popular these days! SuLay, XiuChen, SeKai, KaiSoo, SeBaek, ChanSoo.... There are many but the reason why my smile fainted after thinking about it is that none of these ships are including me and Chanyeol anymore.... In the past there where a lot of ChanBeak shippers... but in the past there were also interactions between us two... For the last year ChanBeak was dying! Only a few signs and not much interaction between us are left. The reason for this is unclear, at least for me. At one point an other ship was formed. One I wasn't happy about! ChanSoo! ChanSoo was the death of ChanBeak! I felt myself going angry and tried to calm down. Not Chanyeol and either Kyungsoo are at fault for this and I don't have the right to feel angry at them! 
The lights began to get darker as the next performance started and I put my thoughts aside to concentrate on the performance.

The rest of the concert went smoothly. Everything went right with no injuries and no difficulties. We now sang to the last song of the concert. Angel. The lights were now on so we can see the fans better. It was beautiful to see the Exo-l ocean with their lightsticks on. That's the moment we appreciate the most during concerts!

While I began to sing my part I searched for other members who were walking around like myself on stage. Lay was near ,Suho and Chen were joking around with Xiumin Hyung. Sweet as always they formed hearts at the fans and shaked hands with lucky fans from the front. I waved to some fans while I was walking towards Sehun. He was alone and my last chance to have someone beside me but my hopes were crashed as I saw Kai arriving at his side taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter