chapter 7

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•.•.•.•.•

After I tripped down the staircase Jin and I stayed home watching moves the whole day. We watch the end credits roll as I snuggle against his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. A yawn escapes my mouth and Jin smiles down at me before closing the laptop. "Who would have known I could have fun being in bed all day," I chuckle to myself.

"Im glad you had fun, does your body still hurt?" he questions as he places the laptop to the side.

I sit up carefully but lay back down feeling a sharp pain in my back. "My back hurts a bit," I mumble with a pout.

"I hope you didn't-"

A loud crash downstairs cuts Jin off. I open my mouth to speak up he tells me to hush and gets up from the bed. "Stay in here I'll be right back, okay?" he whispers before walking out of the room.

I sit in bed with wide eyes as my hands clutching onto the blanket hoping Jin comes back okay. The door creaks up making me jump and Jin walks into the room, I watch as he grabs a gun out of a drawer. "What do you need that for?" I whisper and he looks at me.

"There's someone in the house, he has a weapon with him. I'll make sure he won't hurt you okay, baby?" He reassures, pressing a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room.

I sit there unsure of what to do. I look around frantically for a phone to call for help but stop when I realize my phone is downstairs. My heartbeat races as I hear the gun go off and the sounds of crashing and thumping. I limp out of bed and make it the staircase, I look to see the man trying to attack Jin. Quickly limping downstairs I spot the gun on the floor.

"Kook ing shoot him!" He yells at the man comes towards him with a knife.

I shakily pick up the gun pointing it towards the man. I take a deep breath before pulling the trigger, closing my eyes once I hear the gun go off and a small thud. I open my eyes to see Jin checking the man's pulse. "Please tell me he's alive. I didn't want to kill him!" I cry out my body shaking uncontrollably in fear.

"He's dead," Jin says stepping away from the body.

"We have to call the police!" I tell him as he walks towards the basement door, opening it with a key.

"No, we don't. You know you're going to get arrested right? Don't be stupid," he scoffs.

"What are we going to do? He's dead hyung! I killed him I killed someone!" I panic throwing the gun down, trying my best not to stare at the body.

Jin walks over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter