chapter 6

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•.•.•.•.•

Clingy, he's so damn clingy. There's not a second when he isn't clinging onto me. I agreed to date him thinking it would only last a couple of weeks, it's been months. I've started to fall for him slowly, his clingy nature starting to become more endearing. He's not like all the others, he wouldn't leave me. I want to gain his trust, make him love me, make him believe he can't live without me.

I smile to myself as I watch him eat his breakfast and try to feed it to me at certain points. Damn, he's annoying, but at least he's cute. "Are we going out somewhere?"

"Where do you want to go? A walk in the park seems nice," I answer watching his face brighten up.

"Okay!" He says happily running out of the kitchen and upstairs to our room completely forgetting his breakfast.

I clear up the table as he gets ready until I hear a loud thud. I go into the living room and see Jungkook laying on the floor by the staircase. Is he dead?

I lightly tap his body and his eyes open. "Are you okay?" I ask and he just nods trying to get up. "Let's just stay home."

I pick him up from the floor and carry him back to our bedroom, placing him on the bed gently. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get a first aid kit and ice," I tell him before leaving the room.

I chuckle to myself as I grab an ice pack from the freezer and a bottled water from the kitchen. Trying to put on a straight face I go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter