chapter 2

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•.•.•.•.•

I watch my new neighbor walk back to his house through the peephole, I kick my box to the side running upstairs to go see "grandpa."

"Hey old man, how are you holding up here?" I smirk down at the elderly man he mumbles something wiggling around. I walk over to the man tied up in the corner with tape over his mouth.

"If I take this off will you scream?" I ask glaring down at him. "If you scream I will have to kill you, you won't scream, right?" I ask again he shakes his vigorously in response.

As soon as the tape comes off his mouth he screams out help, I quickly clamped my hand over his mouth. "You obviously want to die, huh?" I snicker picking him up from the floor he tries to wiggle out of arms with no success. "Just give up old man, you'll just tire yourself out," I chuckle making my way to the basement throwing him down the steps watching his body tumbling down.

I walk down after looking for my materials the room in the plastic covered room, knowing me it's going to be a bit messy. I grab a pair of disposable gloves putting them on and grabbing my favorite bat, I walk over to Mr. Kim making sure he is still conscious. I like my victims to be awake, hearing them scream and beg for their life is quite exhilarating. I would have kept him longer but I'm not the torturing type unless I have to be and he was just testing my patience.

"No," He whimpers out one last time trying to wiggle arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter