chapter 10

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  •.•.•.•.• 

There's a loud banging at the front door making me snap my head over to the sound. I get from the couch and open the door to see a furious Yoongi standing there. I quirk an eyebrow before stepping aside and letting him in. He steps through the door his eyes never leaving mine as I close the door. "So?" 

"So? is that all you have to say?" There's a small silence before he lets out a low chuckle. What the did do now? 

"What did you do to Jungkook?" He questions.

"Nothing, he went home today because he seemed out of it and I didn't know how to help him." Yoongi stares me down before rolling his eyes.

"Cut the bull Seokjin. I don't want you around him anymore," He shrugs walking towards the door.

"That's not your decision to make. Jungkook's an adult, he can date me if he wants," I argue, unfazed as he steps closer to me. "You'll ruin his life."

"Excuse me?" 

"He loves me. You do know if you do this he'll never forgive you, right? If you still want Jungkook around the last thing you should do is push me away." I warn smiling to myself as he backs away, leaving out the door. "Bye Yoongi!"

"Whatever, if I see you near him I'll beat your ." He mutters out profanities as he makes his way out the door. 

Does he think his little threats scare me? I'll be around as long, as Jungkook is still alive. I have to make sure my love doesn't say anything.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter