chapter 4

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•.•.•.•.•

"The clean up I did last night was intense. Why isn't murder considered a workout?" I ask myself as I stretch out my arms, my body aches and to think I would be used to this already. I scoff grabbing the bottle of pills on my nightstand, my phone vibrating distracts me and I chuckle to myself reading a text message from the kid last night.

Do I really want to go out with him? Eh, it's free food.

I lay out the clothes I picked on my bed before hopping in the shower. I get dressed and start styling my hair I look around for a comb, I end up finding a box of hair dye.

Oh, yes.

"What's one more shower, huh?" I laugh to myself, get the hair dye ready. Can't wait to see those losers cream their pants at this.

•.•.•.•.•

After getting ready I walk over to the boy's house, I ring the doorbell and all I can hear is screaming and things being thrown. I start to walk away until the door swings open showing all the boys stand there, smiling like a disheveled mess.

I wave and smile at them and all of their mouths gape open. "You look so amazing. Pink hair suits you so well," the short one beams, and the rest nod in agreement.

"Go inside the house guys he's my date," Jungkook whines pushing between everyone. He walks up to me and I peck him on the lips.

One of them begins to pout and starts rolling his eyes. "Why him? I saw you first," he sighs, gaining a head slap from a taller male.

"Do you want to go now?" Jungkook chuckles and I nod in agreement, following the boy to his car. "I don't really know if you like carnivals."

We begin to buckle up our seat belts until Jungkook looks up at me in shock. "What?" I ask as he stares at me with widened eyes making him look like a child.

"Your hair is so pretty, kinda like cotton candy-ish" he giggles, starting the car.

Throughout the car ride, he would just look over at me and smile and look away shyly whenever I looked at him. Once we made it to the carnival he cheered and hopped out of the car almost childlike, and proceeds to run over to my side and open the door for me.

After getting our wristbands he grabs my hand, pulling me around the carnival trying to pick a ride to go on. We both agree on a simple rollercoaster and hop on the short line, he begins to chicken out once it's our turn.

"Grow the up," I whisper in his ear pushing him onto the ride, he starts whining as I strap the both of us in. He starts yelling at the ride operator to let him off, and I cup my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

The ride starts going up and I watch as he cries silently. "Hyung, why would you do this to me?" He whines grabbing onto my hand.

"You're not going to die, hopefully," I joke as we finally make it to the top of the rollercoaster. The ride drops and screams erupt all around me, I look over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter