chapter 8

NEIGHBOR ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•.•.•.•.•

It's been weeks now and he refuses to leave my side, the paranoia is getting the best of him, he's somehow convinced the man will rise from the dead. I've been checking under the bed and inside closets for him as if he's some kind of child, the only person he should be afraid of is the one he's sharing a bed with. I didn't think he had it in him, yet I don't trust him to stay low, I told him I love him to get him to be quiet, if he thinks I love him he'll do anything for me; he's my little toy.

I slide my way out of the sleeping male's grasp, he mewls and grabs onto my shirt pulling me back into bed. "Come on, baby. Let go of my shirt, I have to use the bathroom," I whisper softly in his ear, he pops up from the bed, hair tousled and eyes half opened.

"Let me come with you," he whispers out half asleep, pulling the covers off the bed as he stands he tiptoes over to me on the cold hardwood floors.

I sigh to myself as I make my way to the bathroom, he follows behind dragging the blanket along with him. I watch him doze off through the mirror, chuckling to myself as I brush my teeth. I turn around to find him fast asleep as he leans against the wall, I stare smiling to myself, maybe I like him. He lets out a loud snore and yeah nevermind, I grab a small cup of water and splash it in his face.

"Jinnie," he whines rubbing the water off his face with a pout, I walk up to the younger and press a kiss on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter