Star Death

The Emperor Returns

They walk into the Alley and see a large Group of people yelling and screaming at each other, they were about to turn around escape when they Realized the Group was Everyone Else!!!!


"What's going On??" General Zhang Yixing demands

"UUUUUUuuh......................" stutters D.O. Devastated at being caught with the Kokobop, it would've been fine if Chen was the one caught with the Loot but this was really too much

"D.O.'s just selling some Kokobop!" said Chen happily

Xukun Gasped loudly

D.O. considered strangling Chen but decided not to, Sehun and Xukun seemed pretty against Murder

"I can't Believe you're selling Kokobop!!" he yelled "It's ILLEGAL!!!!!"

"Well, that's kinda why i was doing it in the Alley" D.O. said, irritated "But now that you let Everyone know I can just go wherever!"

"I forbid you to take that Tone with My One True Love!" Yixing shouted

Sehun's left eye twitched, Yixing had screamed at Xukun until he Cried at the cantina, he made them split up just so he could have more time with Xukun and now he was saying that Xukun was his One True Love???? Sehun snapped.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Sehun screamed "HE'S NOT YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE!!!!!" 

"Yes" sniffed Yixing angrly "He Is"

Sehun immediatly Lunged at General Zhang Yixing and Punched General Zhang Yixing in the Face, causing The General to stumble backwards.

'How Dare He Hit The General!!!' thought General Zhang Yixing as he was filling with Rage.  He wiped the Blood off his lip and Ran at Sehun Pushing him to the ground, And repeatedly Punching Sehun in Face. Sehun Kicked General Zhang Yixing in the Stomach, making him fall over on the Ground, he layed there on the ground for a few seconds as he tried to catch his breath. General Zhang Yixing got up off the ground with a Anger in his Eyes.

"Don't. Freaking. KICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" General Zhang Yixing Screamed as He ran towards Sehun. He Pinned him against the Wall and Punched him Again and Again. But just then he thought of a better idea, He Wrapped his Hands around Sehun's neck and started Sqeezing his neck Tighter and Tighter as Sehun struggled to gasp for air. But he immedietly stopped when he heard someone Scream.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried Cai Xukun as he Ran to Sehun's side "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oops, sorry' said General Zhang Yixing said, not feeling very sorry at all, he just thought if he said sorry Xukun would like him better

"Hopping Hell!" Chen said "Are you guys alright?"

"Maybe if you guys fight again we can all place Bets, and I make could make some serious money" said D.O. greedily

"That's Hot" Kai said 

"No it's not!" Xukun said angrily, wiping away his Tears "We were supposed to be working together to find Luke Skywalker and saving the Universe!!! Not fighting eachother!"

"I Completely Agree" agreed Yixing, hoping it would make Xukun happy "Did any of you guys happen to find him?"

"No" said Chen happily "Mostly me and my best pal, D.O. just sold Kokobop and then stole it back and then the guy we sold it to ran off screaming"

D.O. glared daggers at Chen and wondered again if he should just strangle Chen.

Yixng squinted at D.O. in confusion "Hey, I thought you said you were an Exotic Dancer??"

"I can do both!" D.O. replied, annoyed that everyone kept bringing this up

"That's Hot too" said Kai

"Okay, whatever" announced Yixing dismissively "Let's just get back on the Ship and search some other EXO Planets, since he's clearly not here"

"Great!" said Chen happily "This'll be Fun!"

"Yeah it sure will!" D.O. replied sarcastically

As everyone else got on the Ship General Zhang Yixing and Sehun glared Daggers at eachother.

 

                                                                                                                 -To Be Continued-