Confession

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota and Seungah were laying on the bed in Kota's room, they just got done watching a movie.

"The movie was really good, did you like it?" Kota turned to lay on her side to face Seungah who was laying next to her staring at the ceiling.

"I liked it, I loved the ending, it was so sweet." Seungah smiled as she thought about the ending to the movie, Kota smiled at her friend and turned over onto her back to stare at the ceiling.

"I am going to go wash, unless you want to wash first." Kota stood up from her bed and waited for Seungah to answer.

"You can go." Seungah closed her eyes as she replied, Kota nodded and left her room to go wash.

 

Kota entered her room when she was done washing, when she entered it Seungah was gone.

"Unnie?" Kota walked more into her room.

"Surprise!" Seungah suddenly jumped out from behind the door.

"Unnie." Kota jumped and got scared when Seungah came out of nowhere.

"This is for you, I bought them yesterday." Seungah moved her hand away from behind her back and handed a rose to Kota. Kota smiled and blushed at the flower and took them, she stared at the rose for a few seconds with a smile on her face.

"I love it, thank you." Kota walked over to her bed and put the rose in the flower vase on the desk next to her bed. She doesn't always have flowers but she keeps a vase in her room just in case. Kota turned around and smiled at Seungah who was still smiling at her.

I was doing so well on forgetting my feelings... now you brought them all back... Kota had been trying to forget her feelings for Seungah, but they all came back.

Should I tell you? I don't know.... Kota was still smiling at Seungah.

"I don't know." Kota whispered as a tear fell down her cheek, she whispered loud enough for Seungah to hear.

"Kota-ah, are you okay?" Seungah smiled faded and now her face showed that she was worried, she quickly went over to Kota and hugged her.

"I don't know..." Kota cried more.

"It's okay, tell me what is wrong."  Seungah rested Kota's head on her shoulder while Seungah rested her head on top of Kota's head.

"I can't..."

They both stood there for a few seconds as Kota kept crying.

"I'm worried about you, please tell me... Or I will keep being worried." Seungah closed her eyes as her head was still rested on top of Kota's head. Kota stopped crying and lifted her head to stare at Seungah. Seungah opened her eyes and stared at Kota, they stood there staring at each other.

"Haven't you seen how I act?"

"You don't act any different then others." Seungah smiled at Kota.

"No, there is something different about how I act." Kota stared at Seungah expressionless.

"I didn't notice any different way you act from others."

Kota stared at Seungah for a few moments, Seungah kept smiling at Kota.

 

"The blushing."

"So? Everyone blush-" Seungah was cut off when Kota quickly moved her face closer till their lips were touching.

"Now do you see?... I love you Unnie." Kota released the kiss and stared at Seungah. Seungah only continued to stare at Kota.

"I knew it." Kota sighed and turned away from Seungah and laid down on her bed. Kota closed her eyes while Seungah walked towards the bed and laid down next to Kota, she didn't close her eyes she just stared at Kota.

Kota... Seungah closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

 

----------------------------

Update again. ^^ So now Kota has confessed her feelings, what Seungah do? lol

To tell the truth, the story is almost over, I never wanted this one to go on to long, only around 10-15 chapters or so.