Birthday

Forgetting True Feelings

Knock knock

Kota knocked on the door that lead into Seungah's house with Misung behind her.

"Hello Unnie." Kota bowed to Seungah when she opened the door.

"Hello. Thank you for coming, please come in." Seungah stepped to the side to let Kota and Misung in.

"Anyone else here?" Misung asked as she walked in.

"Janghyun and Jubee."

Kota walked into the living room and saw Jubee and a man standing by table.

"This is Janghyun." Seungah introduced Janghyun to Kota and Misung.

"Hello." Kota and Misung bowed to Janghyun.

"Since everyone came to my house earily, because there is no school today, I will make lunch for everyone." Seungah smiled at everyone that walked into the kitchen.

"I'll help." Kota quickly replied and followed Seungah into the kitchen.

 

"Lunch is ready." Kota and Seungah came out the kitchen with plates and put them on the table, everyone sat done and began to eat.

"This is very good." Misung said as she tasted the food. Everyone else nodded their agreement.

"Thank you very much." Seungah smiled as everyone nodded.

"Kota-ah helped make it also." Seungah put her hand on Kota's shoulder and smiled at her, Kota smiled at Seungah and quickly looked away because she was blushing.

Why do I feel this way? It feels just like the feeling you get when your in love. Kota thought to herself and blushed more at the thought of being in love.

She's my friend, she'll hate me if she knows I love her... Kota became sad.

She might not even like girls. Kota blushed more.

No... no... I'm not in love with her...

"We're just friends." Kota whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear,  everyone looked at her. Kota blushed at the fact that she thought out loud.

"It's not-nothing!" Kota quickly said.

"Kota-ah, can we talk really quick?" Misung asked with a smile. Kota looked up at her confused, she nodded her head a few seconds later, they both stood up from the table and walked into the kitchen.

 

"You are acting strange. Your fine unless your around Seungah-ah."

"It's nothing." Kota looked away with a slight shade of pink.

"It is something, don't lie to me. Now tell me, what's bothering you? You can trust me."

Kota stared at Misung for a few seconds then sighed and looked at the ground.

"I think... I think I love... Seungah Unnie." Kota blushed more.

"I knew it." Misung smiled and walked up to Kota.

"It' okay that you love her, just tell her, don't hide it." Misung hugged Kota.

"No, I won't tell her, if I do she'll hate me. I'll just hide my feelings and then they will go away soon enough." Kota nodded her agreement with herself.

"No, you should tell her."

"But what if she hates me? I would rather stay friends and lock my feelings away, then have her hate me."

"It's okay, you'll figure out what to do soon enough, just wait." Misung released the hug and smiled at Kota.

"I hope so." Kota and Misung left the kitchen.