Now and Forever

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota and Seungah were sitting on a bench outside of the school building.

"Unnie, I'm sorry..." Kota rested her head on Seungah's shoulder. Seungah didn't look at her.

"Have you ever once thought of me?" Seungah still didn't look at Kota.

"Have you ever once thought of how I feel? You hurt me, so much..." Seungah finally looked at Kota with a few tears on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry."

"That's all you ever say. Kota-ah, I told you that I needed time to think, to think about how I feel... yet you didn't think about me and just went out with Jubee Unnie."

"I know, I'm the worst."

"Do you want to know how I feel?" Seungah was just staring at Kota.

"Yes, please."

Seungah leaned forward and kissed Kota.

"That is how I feel." Seungah stood up from the bench, Kota was still shocked at the kiss and was just sitting there.

"Wait!" Finally Kota stood up and stopped Seungah from walking away.

"Why didn't you tell me you loved me?"

"How could I? You were with Jubee Unnie the whole time. Didn't you get my message I sent you?"

"Yes, I got you message.... I ignored it cause I thought you were going to tell me you don't love me and that you don't ever want to see me again." Kota was crying at all the mistakes she made.

"Stop crying." Seungah walked over to Kota and hugged her.

"You cry to much, don't you ever get tired of it?"

"I'm sorry... I hurt you didn't I?"

"Don't worry about that... now go and find Jubee Unnie, I bet she misses you." Seungah let go of Kota and smiled at her. Kota shook her head.

"No, she isn't waiting for me, and she isn't missing me... Her and Misung are together... But it's okay, they love each other, I never loved Jubee... I only hurt her..."

"It's okay, you'll find someone else, someone you truly love who won't leave you for someone else." Seungah patted Kota's shoulder.

"I hurt all my friends... I hurt everyone I love..."

"I truly love you..." Kota stared at Seungah. Seungah didn't answer.

"Please... we both love each other, that is true love... isn't it?" Kota hugged Seungah.

"I..."

"Please!" Kota cried out, she let go of Seungah then stared at her.

"Please..." Kota kissed Seungah, when they let go of the kiss Seunah smiled at Kota.

"That is true love, when two people love each other... why shouldn't they be together? Why do they stay away from each other?" Kota was waiting for Seungah's answer. Seungah sighed.

"Your right, I do love you... why shouldn't we be together?" Seungah hugged Kota.

"Please Unnie... We both love each other, we should be together..."

"Okay..." Seungah let go of Kota and kissed her.

"We love each other... so let's be together." Seungah was smiling at Kota.

"Thank you so much..." Kota was so happy, she hugged Seungah with a smile.

"I love you."

"This is how it should always be... us... together." Seungah and Kota kissed again.

 

This is how it will always be, us together... Now and forever.

Nothing can break us apart now. Nothing.

 

I love you, now and forever... Thank you...

For being by my side, stay here with me..

Forever.

 

--------------------------------

So, now it's over. ^^ I hope you liked the story and the ending. And this story is only getting one ending, a happy ending, which I am not good at making happy endings. lol

Thank you for reading the story and hope you enjoyed it. =)