Inviting Friends

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota left the house after washing, locking the door behind her, she walked down the sidewalk.

"Kota-ah." A voice called Kota, she turned around and saw Misung and another woman running towards her.

"Good morning Unnie." Kota smiled at her.

"Hello Ahn Jinah, my name is Kim Eunyoung, but everyone calls me Jubee."

 

"Bye, I have to go to class." Jubee waved to Kota and Misung and walked towards the classroom of her next class.

"I need to get to class also." Misung smiled at Kota then walked away to her next class.

I got nothing better to do. Kota thought of what she could do while she waited for the next class to start but she didn't know what else to do. Kota ran after Misung.

 

"Seungah Unnie." Kota opened the classroom door and her and Misung walked in, Misung sat at her own desk while Kota walked towards Seungah and sat down on the chair next to her.

"Hello Kota-ah. I was wondering, if you would like to come to my house for my birthday? It's in a few days. I ain't having a birthday party or anything, but I would still like to invite my best friends over to my home for my birthday." Seungah smiled at Kota.

"Su-Sure." Kota blushed at Seungah's smile, she quickly turned her head away so Seungah couldn't she that her face was a slight shade of pink.

"Thank you. What about you Misung Unnie?" Seungah looked at Misung who was sitting at her desk reading a book, Seungah looked up from her book at Seungah.

"I'll go, thanks." Misung turned her at towards her book and continued reading.

"When is your birthday Unnie?" Kota asked Seungah.

"It's on the 29th of this month."

 

Kota, Misung, and Seungah all walked out of the classroom when class was over.

"I am gonna go to my next class, bye." Seungah walked away. Kota and Misung waved towards her, when Seungah dissapeared from sight they both turned around and walked to their next class.

"I saw you." Misung giggled at Kota.

"Saw what?"

"You blushing at Seunghah's smile." Misung giggled again.

"I-I... That wa-was nothing!" Kota quickly said.

"Sure it was nothing. You better not be falling in love with her, I wouldn't be very happy." Misung gave Kota a small push.

 

***

Jubee was sitting in the classroom, soon she heard the door to the classroom open she looked and saw a man walk in, he smiled at her and walked towards her.

"Hello Jubee." The man sat down at the desk next to Jubee.

"Hello Janghyun." Jubee turned her head to look out the window. Yet again the door to the classroom opened, a woman walked in.

"Hello you two." The woman stood by the door.

"Hello Seungah." Janghyun and Jubee said together.

"I was wondering, if you two would like to go to my house for my birthday?"

"Sure." Jubee said while Janghyun nodded his head.

"Thank you." Seungah bowed to them both then left the classroom.

 

-----------------------------------

Short chapter tonight, but I didn't have a lot of time to write it, I have to go to bed now. I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to enjoy the rest. And please comment on what you think of the story so far, tell me what I can do better, and tell me what you like/dislike about the story. ^^ Thank you!