New Friends

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota was walking though the school grounds, school was over and now every student was leaving, Kota was sitting on a bench in on the grounds cause she wanted to stay a little longer before having to go home and unpack everything in her room.

"Kota-ah."

Kota looked where the voice came from and say Misung waving to her with a smile, Kota smiled at her and Misung walked over to the bench Kota was sitting on.

"How was your first day of school here?" Misung sat down next to Kota on the bench.

"Good, I had fun, already have two friends." Kota smiled and showed Misung a thumbs-up to show she had a good day.

"Who?"

"Lee Seungah unnie."

"Really? You really got her to talk to you?"

Kota nodded her head.

"Awesome."

"I'm sorry unnie, I would love to talk more but I have to get home and unpack things, my mother will be mad if I don't get it done tonight." Kota stood up from the bench.

"Want me to help you unpack?"

"That would be great, but are you sure?"

Misung nodded and stood up.

"Thank you." Kota smiled at Misung and they both walked towards the entrance to the school grounds and walked towards Kota's house.



"Mother, father, I'm home." Kota called when she walked in her house with Misung behind her.

"My room is upstairs, first door on the right." Kota pointed to the stairs, Misung nodded and went upstairs alone. Kota walked into the living and saw her father putting plates on the table.

"Where's mother?"

"In the kitchen making dinner."

"A friend came over, I hope that's okay." Kota pointed upstairs, her father nodded.

"Tell your mother. And can you bring an extra plate?"

Kota nodded and opened the door to the kitchen.



"Hello dear, when did you get back?" Kota's mother greeted her when she walked into the kitchen.

"Just now. Mother, I hope it's okay, but a friend from school is over." Kota walked towards the shelf with the plates and took one out, she walked out of the kitchen and put the plate on the table. Kota walked upstairs and entered her room.

"Your room is big, mine is really small." Misung was standing in the middle of the room looking around.

"You can sit on the bed. My mother is making dinner, it should be done soon if your hungry." Kota sat down on her bed. Misung sat down next to her.

"We should unpack a little bit, before dinner is ready." Misung said while looking at the boxes in the corner of the room.

"Okay." Kota and Misung stood up and opened the first box.



Kota opened the door to her room when someone knocked on it.

"Dinner is ready." Her mother smiled at her and then looked inside Kota's room and saw Misung sitting on the bed.

"Hello, i'm Lee Misung. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Ahn." Misung stood up from the bed and bowed to Kota's mother.



"Thank you very much for helping me Unnie." Kota thanked Misung when they were done unpacking, they were standing next to the front door to Kota's house.

"No problem, I am happy to help. I need to go, bye bye."

"But it's dark outside." Kota said.

"It's okay, I'll be fine."

"How about my father drives you home?"


"Father, can you drive Misung Unnie home, it's dark outside and I don't want her to walk home alone in the dark." Kota walked up to her father who was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, her father looked at her and nodded. Misung smiled at Kota and waved, she followed Kota's father to the front door of the house and they walked outside. Kota locked the door and went back upstairs to sleep.