Epilogue

For The First Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you anywhere near done yet?” I groan.

 

It’s my day off but Jaejoong oppa insisted on dragging me along to his outfit fitting session for his upcoming concerts in Japan. I’ve been stuck here watching him for the past 4 hours already.

 

“Shouldn’t Youngjun be here instead of me?” I complain again when he doesn’t respond.

 

“Woman, I know you’re dying to go home to Taekwoon,” oppa rolls his eyes at me, “but can you not be such a housewife? I barely get to see you these days!”

 

Taekwoon and I have been inseparable ever since we got back together. He’s pretty much moved into my apartment, too. He goes back to their dorm during promotion period, but other than that, he spends his nights at my place.

 

“Taekwoon doesn’t come home until tomorrow, thank you,” I counter, “and this is supposed to be your manager’s job, not your makeup artist’s!”

 

“Youngjun has a family emergency to see to,” oppa finally explains, “besides, I’m giving you an insight to my outfits so it’ll be easier for you to create looks for me.”

 

“Why, thanks for the heads up,” I drone.

 

“Yah, Byul-ah, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”

 

“What?”

 

“You told me Jellyfish wanted to scout you while I was in the military but you turned them down, and then they tried again when you worked with them recently, right?”

 

“Uh-huh?”

 

“Why did you reject their offer? Pretty sure it still stands.”

 

I shrug, “guess I’m afraid that Taekwoon will get tired of me if we see each other 24/7.”

 

“Pft, as if he will,” Jaejoong oppa snickers, “he wouldn’t be running to you every chance he gets if that’s the case, I’m telling you.”

 

“You think so?”

 

“I know so,” he smirks, “that boy can’t bear to be separated from you for even one second.”

 

Oppa’s words make me smile.

 

“Even so, you’re not getting rid of me that easily,” I chuckle, “I’m not letting someone else take my spot as Kim Jaejoong’s makeup artist!”

 

“You’re right. I don’t think I can get along so well with someone else either. Now stop complaining and be a nice stand-in manager for me today!”

 

“You know, oppa, I actually miss bickering with you.”

 

He shoots me a wide grin, “now we're talking.”

 

----

 

“You should really go to sleep. You sound so tired.”

 

“Are you chasing me off so you can go on secret dates with another guy?” Taekwoon laughs.

 

“Heol. How did you know?!” I play along, “I’m waiting for him to come pick me up!”

 

I had come to London with Jaejoong oppa – he has a fashion shoot with Vogue Korea. I am currently at the lobby of our hotel, waiting for oppa to come down so we can go for dinner.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter