Secrets

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat down on our usual bench after arriving at the cafeteria. I was spacing out. The others kept talking about how awesome Suho's party is gonna be. 


God! He knows me. What if he says Channie every thing? 


"Luhan! Your phone is ringing." Channie's voice was annoying. 


'Tae noona calling' 


Why is she calling me at this time? 


"Hello! Noona! " I said childishly. 


"Yah! Oh Luhan!" her loud voice was audible to the three basterds as well. 


Crap! Everything is ruined. I got up and ran away from them as they kept staring at me with a question mark on their faces.


"Not yet noona. I'm still a Xi. The name changing is on this Sunday!" 


"Oh! Really? Anyway I've heard that Sehun came home last night!" I could tell that she was smirking from the other side.


"How did you know? " 


"Mrs Oh told mom, mom told Tzuyu and Tzuyu told me. It's the gossip chain Lu." 


"Why did you call noona? " I was bothered. She called right now just to ask that? 


"Oh Luhan! Are you mad at your noona?" she asked playfully.

"I called to let you know that I won't be able to be there on your wedding announcing party." 


"Oh! "I said sounding sad.  But that's great. I don't have to lie to noona now. 


"It's OK noona. I'm at school right now. I'll call you later. Bye! "


"Bye Lu! "


I returned to a table of curious people. 


"Care to explain Oh Luhan-ssi?" Kyungie raised an eyebrow.


"It's my sister. She's matchmaking me to an Oh. It's more like a blind date situation." I lied to avoid the bitter truth.


"No, no, no, no, no,  Luhan you can not do this. No, no, no, no. No, no, no." Kai muttered in shock.

"The Party! Tomorrow! There'll be plenty of people for you to date there." 


"That reminds me I need to buy some clothes for tomorrow's party! I've got a bunny to seduce! " 


" Yay! Let's go shopping! " Kai screamed like a kid.

Being a heir of a big cooperation he never let go of a chance to treat us all with his money.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't you think this is a little too tight for me? " Kyungie asked Kai.


"No baby! It is not.... " Kai was looking at the tight pants and his lips. 


"Of course you'll gladly say that! You're undressing him with your eyes right now." I said and we all laughed. Kyungie was blushing heavily. 


"Yah Luhan you should wear something y to catch someone. " now it was Channie who was his lips. 


"No guys! I prefer my 'I'm so cute.' look." I said doing my aegyo. 


"No aegyo is gonna set you up with someone Luhan. Here! Try these on. " Kyungie threw me a pair of tights jeans. I pouted and dragged myself to the fitting room.


Damn these jeans are really tight! It makes my looke big.


"Yah Lu! You look y babe! " Kyungie teased me. 


" Whatever! " My rolling eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face.


"Hey guys! Look! It's Bekkie! " Chanyeol pointed at the corner of the shop where two people were talking. 


The two people started to make their way to Kyungsoo . It was SEHUN and Beakhyun! Why? Why? Why? 


Why Sehun? Why is this world so cruel? 
I was suddenly in my poker face mode. 


" Hey stalker! " the smaller waved at Channie.


"Hey! "This was awkward. The happy monkey,  Chanyeol was shy. 


" This is who I've told you about Sehun-ah. The person who stalked me at the bar that day. " 


I notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter