Tell me your wish...

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She startes to sing...

Her voice was so deep, like Sehun's. I saw the taller's fixed eyes on her were trembling in hope and anger.

🎶 Oh gosh! So crazy! 🎶

🎶 Yeah! I'm an emotional girl! 🎶

🎶 I fall in love so easily! 🎶

 

She got off the stage amd started approaching guests as she sang. Her catwalk was graceful and charm. Her long red drees danced revealing her pale thighs.

 

🎶 I like new things, they sparkle! 🎶

🎶 Everyone's like that! Right? 🎶

 

She approached our table.

Sehun was dead inside. So was the singing girl. She didn't seemed alive as she sang. It fitted the song melody.

She captured the audience with her pretty face and occasional winks.. Her face was like it was made out of wax... Pale yet pretty....

 

🎶 Peek-a-boo! 🎶

🎶 It's love, Only when my heart flutters! 🎶

 

She caressed Sehun's face. He threw her hand away. She flashed a smile at the taller.

 

🎶 All my friends yell at me, they say I have a problem! 🎶

 

She pointed out the taller and the audience was filled with laughter but me and Sehun. He was tense and I was carefully trying to get a clue about who she is. Why is he so tense?..

 

🎶 I'm fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine! 🎶

🎶 Pee-peek-a-peek-a-boo! 🎶

🎶 Pee-peek-a-peek-a-boo! 🎶

 

The song ended earning her applause from everyone in the audience but us. She checked out Sehun for a split second before getting off the stage and walked towards Seohyun and some girls. All of them congratulated her.

Surprisingly Seohyun got up and went to the DJ.

"We have a surprise from one of the groom's cousin. Now welcome on stage Seohyun!"

Her hair was loose. It danced as she turned around.

"Good evening everyone! This song goes to the groom who have made me very happy and gave me so much! And I'm happy to see that they've found each other because of me!" Her voice was trembling.

"I wish you both a happy wedded life!" She withheld her tears. But I couldn't. She was wishing us good luck! How could she? I'm her ex.......

Seohyun's pale face with reapplied make up was beautiful... Her voice was emotional... Her song wasn't like Irene's. It has a light sad undertone to it.

And that's when I realized it..... The song is not for Sehun...... It's for me!

 

🎶 It's so strange! I can't fall asleep.... 🎶

🎶 My favorite coffe tastes bitter sweet! 🎶

🎶 It's alright! It's alright! 🎶

🎶 Every one goes through this, at least once! 🎶

 

She captured the audience with her silky smooth voice. It was impossible to say that it was sung for me..... But her eyes which were fixed on mine for split seconds were telling otherwise.

 

🎶 It's so strange, why the person who is more in love....... 🎶

🎶 Have to hurt more? Is love bad? 🎶

🎶 Why is it me and not you? Sorry for my immature love......... 🎶

 

I was stunned..... She was apologizing. But why? For leaving me? That's so messed up...

I saw the tears on her cheeks. It would be impossible for me to not notice that. I was the one who calmed her in these situations........ But now I can't.......

 

🎶 Never let go of this tightly held hand.... 🎶

🎶 Will you kiss these tightly shut eyes? 🎶

🎶 You used to say, let's be together forever.... 🎶

🎶 Even if we are born again!... 🎶

🎶 Hello! Hello! Tell me those words... 🎶

🎶 Good bye! Good bye! Don't say those words..... 🎶

🎶 That good bye doesn't exist between us... 🎶

🎶 Oh! Hello.... Never say good bye... Hello....... 🎶

 

As her song ended her eyes were looking in mine. We both were crying.....

She dropped the microphone, got off the stage and ran out of the hall. I stood up and followed her.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter