What is love?

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Is everything OK? Why are you crying?" 


"It's just me and Sehun fought Tzu!" I stopped my cries after trying for a while.


"OK! Do you want me to pick you up? "


"No! Just stay with me till things settle. And don't tell mom and dad."


There was a pause before her answer.

"OK! Fine! I'll be there tomorrow morning! And remember I'm only staying for a week and you better figure everything out in the meantime."

she said sternly and hung up. 
.
.
.
.
.
After what happened last night I realized living with the devil is harder that I expected. But he won't do anything in front of our families. 


I heard the doorbell ringing. I got off the bed and made my way to open the door. After everything that happened last night I left that damned room and went back to my own room. 


It took me a while to get to the door with my aching body and limping. 


"Good morning oppa!" she flashed a smile. 


"What happened! Tell me everything!" she barged in with her luggages and sat down signing me to sit down next to her.


"It's just a small fight Tzu! You don't have to worry! "


"Wheres Sehun oppa? " 


"He hasn't come home since he left last night!" it was true. His car was gone. 


"And what's with the limping? Did he hurt you? " She noticed that too? 


"I slipped Tzu.  The kitchen here is dangerous. " I gave an excuse.


"Did you eat oppa? I'm so hungry. I'll make something!" she said and got up.

But the fridge!! It must be empty! 


"I don't think there's anything in the fridge Tzu." she went ahead and opened the fridge door.


"Wow! Being rich must be awesome oppa! Look at all these food! Change of plans. I'm staying with you guys forever!" She said giggling.

 What? The fridge is filled? But.... But..... 


"Oppa there's a note in here. For you! " A note? For me? But......  From who?


"Payment for last night!" Tzuyu read it out loud.

It must be Sehun! Is he considering me as a e?


"From whom is this oppa! "


"I'll go select a movie for us to watch." I said avoiding the question and made my way to the TV, trying to hide my tears. 


"I'll be there in a minute! " 
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.
It was the last part of the movie Titanic. We were both crying. The movie ended leaving a dead silence.


"Oppa! Do you love Sehun oppa?"


"Yes Tzu. Why? " I lied. My feelings weren't clear, even for me.


"It's just the movies, books and dramas got me thinking. What is love? How does it feel to love? "


"It's a wonderful feeling Tzu. It's like sweet candy or flying in the sky. And the whole world turns beautiful, keeping you smiling all day."


"I wonder if someday I could have something like that!" she sighed.


"Don't worry! You'll find someone!"


The sound of a car was heard. And a few minutes later the front door opened.


"Sehun oppa is here! " Tzuyu said and ran to welcome the taller. I followed her slowly.


"Oppa!!" She hugged the taller without a prior notice. 


"Tzuyu! What a pleasant surprise!" He had put on his mask. I saw the taller looking at me in confusion asking for an explanation. I hid behind Tzuyu with memories coming back from last night 


"I'm staying here for a few days! " 


"Oh! Is that so? Lu! Honey, did you made some thing for your sister to eat?" The taller was smirking since he saw me limping. 


"Yes...." I was trembling inside. But Tzu is here. I can't show it. 


"Bring me something to drink babe!" He his lips indicating thirst. But I knew that was lust. If it wasn't for Tzu being there, I would've been , right then and there, AGAIN! 


"You know what! Never mind! You seems still sore anyway. I'll get changed." the taller said and disappeared in to the upstairs.


"Did you really fight? " Tzu raised an eyebrow.


"Yeah! "


"He didn't seem like he fought with you. He seems like he wants you, badly!" she said in confusion.


"Lu! " The taller's voice came from upstairs.


"Didn't you change the bed sheets? Can you come and change them for me? " I could've sworn he was smirking.


"Wait Oppa! I'll come and change them! Don't bother Lu oppa."

Wait! She can't go there! The sheet is covered in blood and . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter